World Famous Comics: Games|
| 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 |
page 1 of 10
|1. Mario Kart Wii|
August 27, 2012
- Perform speed-boosting flips and wheelies with the flick of a Wii Remote, or grab a Wii Wheel for even more fast-paced fun!
- Play friends locally on a single Wii
- 2008 software - racing wheel not included
|2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii|
November 15, 2009
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition.
- Supports 2-4 players in multiplayer mode.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game
- Players can use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote controller.
- The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character
|3. Just Dance 2017 - Wii|
|From: UBI Soft|
October 25, 2016
- Just Dance 2017 for Nintendo Wii is the newest version of the world's #1 dance game!
- Features the hottest hits of the year including "Sorry," by Justin Bieber, "Into You," by Ariana Grande, "Cheap Thrills," by Sia ft. Sean Paul, "Lean On," by Major Lazer and DJ Snake ft. MO, "Can't Feel My Face," by The Weeknd, and more!
- Fun for all ages! Great for family gatherings, parties, and holidays.
- Also available on Wii U system - No extra Wii Remotes required! Transform your smartphone into a controller with the free Just Dance Controller app.
|4. Nintendo Selects: Super Mario Galaxy 2|
March 11, 2016
- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
- On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi.
- New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet
- "E", Everyone w/Mild Cartoon Violence
|5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|By: Artist Not Provided|
March 09, 2008
- See your favorite Smash Bros. character, redesigned from their most recent games, brawl onto your screen once again!
- A host of new characters to fight with, including Sonic, Pit from Kid Icarus, Wario and Diddy Kong
- More than a dozen gorgeously-rendered stages
- New special moves and attacks, including the groundbreaking Final Smash
- New items and assist trophies
|6. Mario Party 9|
March 11, 2012
- Players ride across stages together in special vehicles. Players take turns as Captain of the vehicle by hitting Dice Blocks to move the party forward, hoping to land on lucky spaces.
- From Toad Road to Boo's Horror Castle, players will encounter a wide variety of familiar Mario franchise elements in new environments that can be enjoyed solo or with friends.
- In Mario Party 9, each themed stage has a clear destination point but with multiple paths along the way, so no two games will play the same. Every time they play, players can earn Party Points that are used to unlock special items and features.
- Each stage culminates in a Boss Battle. Collectively, players must combine their strength to defeat classic foes such as Bowser and King Boo while still playing competitively to boost their own individual scores.
- Includes 80 outrageous new minigames that find players making pizzas, escaping haunted mansions, and racing snowmobiles. Regions: USA, Mexico, Canada, Latin America, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Package may vary.
|7. Wii Sports|
- Original edition, comes in cardboard sleeve, not typical game case
- 5 Games in 1: Boxing, Bowling, Golf, Tennis, Baseball
- This is the standalone game - this game also comes bundled with the Wii
|8. Wii Sports Resort|
April 25, 2011
|9. Just Dance 2018 - Wii|
|From: UBI Soft|
October 24, 2017
- Dance to 40 of the hottest songs of the year from Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Beyoncé, and many more!
- Whether you're a party starter, a dancer in the making, or a seasoned pro, Just Dance 2018 is for everyone.
- Great for family gatherings, parties, and holidays, Just Dance 2018 brings family and friends together like no other game!
- Also available on Wii U. No extra Wii Remote controllers required! Transform your smartphone into a controller with the free Just Dance Controller App.
|10. New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U - Wii U|
|From: Nintendo Games|
October 16, 2015
- New Super Mario Bros. U: Side-Scrolling Platformer; "E"; Everyone w/Comic Mischief; 1-5 Players w/Local Multiplayer
- New Super Luigi U: Side-Scrolling Platformer; "E"; Everyone w/Comic Mischief; 1-5 Players w/Local Multiplayer
- + Bonus Videos that provide expert-level play.