|1. Mario Kart Wii|
August 27, 2012
- Perform speed-boosting flips and wheelies with the flick of a Wii Remote, or grab a Wii Wheel for even more fast-paced fun!
- Play friends locally on a single Wii
- 2008 software - racing wheel not included
|2. UGREEN Ethernet Adapter USB 2.0 to 10/100 Network RJ45 Lan Wired Adapter for Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U, Macbook, Chromebook, Windows 10, 8.1, Mac OS, Surface Pro, Linux ASIX AX88772 Chipset (Black)|
|From: Ugreen Group Limited|
- Ugreen usb 2.0 to RJ45 Network Adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router,modem or network switch for network connection.
- USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter is a good solution for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- Full 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0's 480 Mbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required.
- USB to ethernet supports Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX). Support IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks.
- Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U Support, compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. Does not support Windows RT, Android.
|3. EEEKit 2 Pack Remote and Nunchuk Controller Combo Set w/ Silicone Case and Strap for Nintendo Wii/Wii U/Wii mini|
- Remote Controller and Nunchuk Combo Set compatible with Nintendo Wii U, Wii mini, Wii
- The Wii Remote is a unique controller for the Wii and Wii U systems
- Please Note that the remotes do not have built-in motion plus function
- Hook the Nunchuk accessory up to your Wii Remote for even more flexibility in compatible games
- The wired Nunchuk has the function of thumb stick and triggers. Plug it into the remote controller when using
|4. Kimilar Wired Infrared IR Ray Motion Sensor Bar for Nintendo Wii and Wii U Console (Silver/Black)|
- Wired infrared sensor bar for Nintendo Wii and Wii U consoles
- Includes stand with adhesive for easy attachment to tv, monitor or any smooth surface. Wii System Is Not Included
- More than 7ft cable ensures convenient placement of sensor bar, Sensor Bar Length: 9.4 inches
- Perfect replacement or extra sensor for Wii or Wii U
- Easy to set up and start playing out of the box. Color: Silver / Black
|5. Nintendo Wii Remote Plus - White|
September 16, 2012
- Nintendo RVLAPNWA
- Nintendo RVLAPNWA Wii Remote Plus White
|By: Wii Hardware|
November 19, 2006
- With motion-control technology, the gamer can truly interact with the game on a personal level, rather than participating as a passive player
- Up to four Wii Remote Plus controllers can be connected at once using built-in wireless technology powered by Bluetooth
- The Wii controller has a sensor on it that enables the user to select menu preferences, scroll through screens, and activate the game itself
|7. Nintendo NES Classic Mini EU Console|
- Nintendo NES console Classic Mini European version with 30 built-in games
- Installed Games: Balloon Fight - Bubble Bobble - Castlevania - Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong Jr. - Double Dragon II: The Revenge - Dr. Mario - Excitebike - Final Fantasy - Galaga - Ghosts Goblins - Gradius
- Ice Climber - Kid Icarus - Kirby's Adventure - Mario Bros. - Mega Man 2 - Metroid - Ninja Gaiden - Pac-Man - Punch-Out !! Featuring Mr. Dream - StarTropics - SUPER C - Super Mario Bros. - Super Mario Bros. 2 - Super Mario Bros. 3 - Tecmo Bowl - The Legend of Zelda - Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- Includes 1 joystick Nintendo Mini Classic: NES (Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro Wii compatible), 1 HDMI Cable, 1 USB power cable (to power the console, the USB cable must be connected to an AC adapter not included)
- Does not include: Commemorative poster, USB plug.
|8. Nintendo Selects: Super Mario Galaxy 2|
March 11, 2016
- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
- On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi.
- New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet
- "E", Everyone w/Mild Cartoon Violence
|9. KCOOL Wii to HDMI Converter Output Video Audio Adapter - Supports All Wii Display Modes (NTSC 480I, 480P,PAL 576I), Best Compatibility and Stability|
- Best Compatibility and Stability: unlike other products, our chips are produced by US, better compatible with Wii System
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480I, 480P,PAL 576I), provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolutions
- No Disturbing: extra 3.5mm audio socket to connect your headphone or speaker
- Attention: it can't be connected to the switch/splitter, only connect directly to the TV, monitor, projector
- Don't forget to go in the settings and change screen resolution from 480i to 480p. Some HDTVs do not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI: they only work through the composite A/V cords. If you switch the Wii to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
|10. New Super Mario Bros. Wii|
November 15, 2009
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition.
- Supports 2-4 players in multiplayer mode.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game
- Players can use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote controller.
- The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character