|1. Dragon Quest Builders - PlayStation 4|
|From: Square Enix|
October 11, 2016
- Build a variety of unique tools from materials you gather, and rebuild towns and cities to restore life to the shattered world of Alefgard
- An intuitive control system will have you building the towers and castles of your dreams in no time
- Play your own way-an immersive DRAGON QUEST story and world to explore, combined with the freedom of sandbox gameplay, provides a new and exciting, family-friendly experience
- Battle with famous monsters from the DRAGON QUEST series and interact with gorgeously designed 3D characters
|2. Need for Speed: Most Wanted|
|From: Electronic Arts|
October 30, 2012
- Open World Action - Lose the cops - your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world.
- Beat Your Friends - Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Racing Without Rules - It's survival of the fastest as "Need for Speed Most Wanted" fuses the franchise's, authentic "real car" feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.
- Vita Exclusive Features - Navigate and play Vita specific events and challenges with fully enabled front and rear touch pads. Use the front camera to take your autolog profile picture or the built in microphone to chat with friends online.
|4. Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Badland Games|
November 21, 2017
- Over 60 items and powerups hidden throughout the world. Over 20 upgradeable weapons. Classic 2D graphics. Gripping sci-fi storyline. Pulsing sci-fi soundtrack.
- Metacritic scores of 84 on PS4 and 85 on Xbox One. 5 out of 5 Developer on US Gamer. 8 out of 8 on Game Spot.
- Explore a massive world yielding 10+ hours of play time.
- Includes; Game, Double-Sided Poster, "The Art of Axiom Verge" Art Booklet, and Exclusive "Making Of" Documentary
|5. LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens - PlayStation Vita Standard Edition|
|From: Warner Home Video - Games|
June 28, 2016
- The No. 1 LEGO videogame franchise triumphantly returns with a fun-filled, humorous journey based on the blockbuster Star Wars film.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
|6. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed PlayStation Vita|
|From: "Sega of America, Inc."|
December 18, 2012
- This is no ordinary race. Each character is equipped with their own unique vehicle that can transform into a car, boat and plane to take advantage of the changing terrains.
- Take to land, sea & air as you race through 16 dynamically changing courses inspired by SEGA's illustrious gaming history.
- Race as one of the 20+ legendary All-Stars. The starting line-up has been transformed as new iconic characters from the world of SEGA join the race.
- Utilize an arsenal of devastating weapons which require skill to aim, shoot, evade and block.
|7. World of Final Fantasy - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Square Enix|
October 25, 2016
- New Twist on Classic Battles: All new battle system where players utilize captured monsters to create powerful monster towers to ﬁght foes using their size, element, and order to win the battle
- Customize, Evolve & Saddle Up: Endless customization options that turn monsters into ability-boosting magicite; Evolve them to gain new specializations, or ride them to travel faster
- A World of Vertical Possibility: Dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress
|8. LittleBigPlanet - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Sony Computer Entertainment|
September 19, 2012
- The creative Platforming fun of the LittleBigPlanet franchise comes to the PlayStation Vita handheld gaming system
- Introducing new ways to play, including front and rear touch control, tilt functonality and much more
- Multiplayer fun with pass 'n' play, multi-touch, and online play modes
- Access thousands of games online, created by fans (like you) and enjoy new gaming experiences everyday
- Create with new touch tools and all the familiar pop-it' tools and costumes from LBP2 (PS3) to develop simple or complex games for everyone to enjoy
|From: Sony Computer Entertainment|
November 19, 2013
- Journey through a vibrant, living papery world, with a plucky messenger who has a unique message to deliver-to YOU!
- The papery world of Tearaway unfolds in your hands, allowing you to reach into the game with your god-like powers and help your new messenger friend, IOTA or ATOI, complete this very special delivery.
- You'll uncover a magical dimension inspired by folklore, and built realistically from paper that unfolds and comes alive before your very eyes. As you explore this world you'll meet the papercraft creatures that live within it, help out strange new friends and encounter dangerous challenges.
- The world of Tearaway blends with our own through the unique features of the Playstation Vita, allowing you to reach up into the world using the rear-touch panel and see your fingertips appear inside the game, solve puzzles using the power of touch, or literally breathe new life into this papercraft land, in an adventure unlike anything you've played before.
|10. Child of Light - PlayStation Vita Standard Edition|
|From: UBI Soft|
March 24, 2015
- ART BROUGHT TO LIFE: Child of Light was skillfully hand drawn and beautifully rendered with watercolor thanks to the UbiArt Engine. Much of the costumes and lighting were inspired by the world-renowned Cirque du Soleil
- THE RICH WORLD OF LEMURIA: In your journey across Lemuria you will encounter eccentric creatures, from spirits of the forest to talking mice, wicked witches, and evil sea serpents. Discover a vast land with iconic locations and exciting dungeons
- CLASSIC TURN-BASED RPG COMBAT: Child of Light utilizes classic turn-based RPG combat. Level up and use skill points to unlock unique abilities for Aurora and her allies. A deep crafting system allows players to combine gems to improve combat abilities
- SOLVE PUZZLES AND SEARCH FOR MYSTERIES: Using the power of light, Aurora and Igniculus must work together to solve puzzles involving shadows and movable objects