|1. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed PlayStation Vita|
|From: "Sega of America, Inc."|
December 18, 2012
- This is no ordinary race. Each character is equipped with their own unique vehicle that can transform into a car, boat and plane to take advantage of the changing terrains.
- Take to land, sea & air as you race through 16 dynamically changing courses inspired by SEGA's illustrious gaming history.
- Race as one of the 20+ legendary All-Stars. The starting line-up has been transformed as new iconic characters from the world of SEGA join the race.
- Utilize an arsenal of devastating weapons which require skill to aim, shoot, evade and block.
- Learn your way around one block at a time in the new tutorial mode.
- Craft all sorts of items from boats to diamond armour and create enormous structures.
- Team up with friends in eight-player online multiplayer and four-player split screen modes.
|3. Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Badland Games|
March 20, 2018
- Genre-Bending Action weaves together two classic game formats into one seamless adventure: Puzzle-platforming action alongside award-winning top-down shoot 'em-up gameplay.
- Prestigious Pedigree: Metacritic scores of 86 on PS4 and 90 on VITA. 10 out of 10 on Push Square. 9 out of 10 on IGN, Polygon, Game Spot, PlayStation Official Magazine UK.
- Definitive Edition includes all DLC expansions along with exclusive physical items.
- All available DLC: "Dual Core" (10 levels), "Critical Urgency" (6 levels), and "Daily Sprint" (1 random level per day).
- Also includes: Exclusive making-of documentary.
|4. PS Vita Super Robot Wars X (English) for Playstation Vita|
|From: Namco Bandai|
- High-Resolution Graphics for Breathtaking Battle Scenes
- New Robots & Battle Scenes
- Special Original Mech "Cybaster"
|5. Need for Speed: Most Wanted|
|From: Electronic Arts|
October 30, 2012
- Open World Action - Lose the cops - your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world.
- Beat Your Friends - Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Racing Without Rules - It's survival of the fastest as "Need for Speed Most Wanted" fuses the franchise's, authentic "real car" feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.
- Vita Exclusive Features - Navigate and play Vita specific events and challenges with fully enabled front and rear touch pads. Use the front camera to take your autolog profile picture or the built in microphone to chat with friends online.
|6. FIFA 15 - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Electronic Arts|
September 23, 2014
- FIFA 15 brings soccer to life in stunning detail so fans can experience the emotion of the sport like never before.
|From: Sony Computer Entertainment|
November 19, 2013
- Journey through a vibrant, living papery world, with a plucky messenger who has a unique message to deliver-to YOU!
- The papery world of Tearaway unfolds in your hands, allowing you to reach into the game with your god-like powers and help your new messenger friend, IOTA or ATOI, complete this very special delivery.
- You'll uncover a magical dimension inspired by folklore, and built realistically from paper that unfolds and comes alive before your very eyes. As you explore this world you'll meet the papercraft creatures that live within it, help out strange new friends and encounter dangerous challenges.
- The world of Tearaway blends with our own through the unique features of the Playstation Vita, allowing you to reach up into the world using the rear-touch panel and see your fingertips appear inside the game, solve puzzles using the power of touch, or literally breathe new life into this papercraft land, in an adventure unlike anything you've played before.
|8. World of Final Fantasy - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Square Enix|
October 25, 2016
- New Twist on Classic Battles: All new battle system where players utilize captured monsters to create powerful monster towers to ﬁght foes using their size, element, and order to win the battle
- Customize, Evolve & Saddle Up: Endless customization options that turn monsters into ability-boosting magicite; Evolve them to gain new specializations, or ride them to travel faster
- A World of Vertical Possibility: Dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress
|9. The Sly Collection - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Sony Computer Entertainment|
May 27, 2014
- Re-Mastered versions of the first three Sly Cooper games in high definition and optimized for the PS Vita system
- Sly Cooper and The Thievius Raccoonus
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves ( THE VOUCHER DOWNLOAD CARD HAVE BEEN EXPIRED)
|10. Rayman Origins - PlayStation Vita|
|From: UBI Soft|
February 14, 2012
- A Vast Playground - Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles.
- Variety of Gameplay - Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving and the sensational "HairlyCopter."
- Epic Boss Fights - A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes. A possessed, mountainous golem. An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant. Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend - Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments.
- Unique Approach to 2D Art - A rich world with over 100 characters and 6 unique worlds created by some of the most reputed artists and animators.