|1. World of Final Fantasy - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Square Enix|
October 25, 2016
- New Twist on Classic Battles: All new battle system where players utilize captured monsters to create powerful monster towers to ﬁght foes using their size, element, and order to win the battle
- Customize, Evolve & Saddle Up: Endless customization options that turn monsters into ability-boosting magicite; Evolve them to gain new specializations, or ride them to travel faster
- A World of Vertical Possibility: Dive into vertically stacked dungeons and use creature abilities and magicite effects to get past obstacles and progress
|2. PS Vita Super Robot Wars X (English) for Playstation Vita|
|From: Namco Bandai|
- High-Resolution Graphics for Breathtaking Battle Scenes
- New Robots & Battle Scenes
- Special Original Mech "Cybaster"
|3. Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Badland Games|
March 20, 2018
- Genre-Bending Action weaves together two classic game formats into one seamless adventure: Puzzle-platforming action alongside award-winning top-down shoot 'em-up gameplay.
- Prestigious Pedigree: Metacritic scores of 86 on PS4 and 90 on VITA. 10 out of 10 on Push Square. 9 out of 10 on IGN, Polygon, Game Spot, PlayStation Official Magazine UK.
- Definitive Edition includes all DLC expansions along with exclusive physical items.
- All available DLC: "Dual Core" (10 levels), "Critical Urgency" (6 levels), and "Daily Sprint" (1 random level per day).
- Also includes: Exclusive making-of documentary.
|4. PSVita PlayStation Vita USB Cable [Japan Import]|
|From: Sony Computer Entertainment|
- Learn your way around one block at a time in the new tutorial mode.
- Craft all sorts of items from boats to diamond armour and create enormous structures.
- Team up with friends in eight-player online multiplayer and four-player split screen modes.
|6. Need for Speed: Most Wanted|
|From: Electronic Arts|
October 30, 2012
- Open World Action - Lose the cops - your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world.
- Beat Your Friends - Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Racing Without Rules - It's survival of the fastest as "Need for Speed Most Wanted" fuses the franchise's, authentic "real car" feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.
- Vita Exclusive Features - Navigate and play Vita specific events and challenges with fully enabled front and rear touch pads. Use the front camera to take your autolog profile picture or the built in microphone to chat with friends online.
|7. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed PlayStation Vita|
|From: "Sega of America, Inc."|
December 18, 2012
- This is no ordinary race. Each character is equipped with their own unique vehicle that can transform into a car, boat and plane to take advantage of the changing terrains.
- Take to land, sea & air as you race through 16 dynamically changing courses inspired by SEGA's illustrious gaming history.
- Race as one of the 20+ legendary All-Stars. The starting line-up has been transformed as new iconic characters from the world of SEGA join the race.
- Utilize an arsenal of devastating weapons which require skill to aim, shoot, evade and block.
|8. LEGO Marvel's Avengers - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Warner Home Video - Games|
January 26, 2016
- Diverse roster of Marvel's Avengers characters -Play and unlock more than 100 new and returning characters with an array of exciting capabilities, including fan favorites like Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor, new characters from Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, and more.
- New and enhanced powers and abilities - Battle in new ways with enhanced powers and character abilities. Team up with core Avengers to execute incredible combo moves.
- Free Roam Gameplay - Enjoy LEGO Marvel's Avengers' unique take on open world gameplay as you assume the roles of Earth's Mightiest Heroes to collect gold bricks, studs, and unlock additional characters.
- Variety of iconic locations - Visit iconic Marvel Cinematic Universe locations from around the world.
- Experience the blockbuster action from the Avengers films - Relive key moments from Marvel's The Avengers, Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron and more, with a splash of classic LEGO humor.
|9. Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition - PlayStation Vita|
|By: AXIOM VERGE MULTIVERSE|
From: Badland Games
November 21, 2017
- Over 60 items and powerups hidden throughout the world. Over 20 upgradeable weapons. Classic 2D graphics. Gripping sci-fi storyline. Pulsing sci-fi soundtrack.
- Metacritic scores of 84 on PS4 and 85 on Xbox One. 5 out of 5 developer on US Gamer. 8 out of 10 on GameSpot.
- Explore a massive world yielding 10+ hours of play time.
- Includes: Game, double-sided poster, "The Art of Axiom Verge" art booklet, and exclusive "Making Of" documentary.
|10. The Sly Collection - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Sony Computer Entertainment|
May 27, 2014
- Re-Mastered versions of the first three Sly Cooper games in high definition and optimized for the PS Vita system
- Sly Cooper and The Thievius Raccoonus
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves ( THE VOUCHER DOWNLOAD CARD HAVE BEEN EXPIRED)