|1. Cards Against Humanity|
|From: Cards Against Humanity LLC.|
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
|2. Tamagotchi Toy on a Chain with One Cr2303 Battery Electronic Game (2 Piece), Blue with Pink|
|From: Bandai America Incorporated|
November 05, 2017
- Tamagotchi is celebrating its 20th anniverary with a relaunch of the original digital pet we all learned to love and take care of!
- Included in this set is a blue with pink Tamagotchi electronic game on a chain to take with you everywhere you go!
- Feed, clean up, and take care of your digital Pal just like the original Tamagotchi game!
- Tamagotchi was originally designed for children 8 years of age or older, but these new Tamagotchi toys are for people of all ages looking to travel back in time to their childhood or explore Tamagotchi for the first time!
- Grab your new Tamagotchi today while supplies last to help celebrate Tamagotchi's 20th Anniversary!
|3. Uno Card Game|
|From: Mattel Games|
October 02, 2000
- Four suits of 25 cards each, plus the eight Wild cards
- Earn points from other players when you go out first
- Reach 500 points to win the standard game
- Two-handed, partner, and tournament options for even more action -everything you need to know is inside the instruction guide
- Includes 108-card deck plus instructions and scoring rules
|4. Connect 4 Game (Amazon Exclusive)|
|From: Hasbro - Import|
June 01, 2017
- Get 4-in-a-row first to win
- Strategize to block your opponent from winning
- Play using the blue blocker discs
- Includes Grid, 2 feet, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs, 4 blue blocker discs and instructions.
|5. Hasbro Connect 4 Game|
- Classic Connect 4 game is disc-dropping fun
- Choose yellow or red discs
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win
- Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions
|6. Jenga Classic Game|
July 28, 2013
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Genuine hardwood blocks
- Simple, solid, and timeless
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck! Challenge yourself or play with friends.
|From: Publisher Services Inc (PSI)|
September 20, 2015
- For 2-8+ Players
- 15 minute playing time
- Ages 14 and up
|8. Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats|
|From: Exploding Kittens LLC|
August 24, 2015
- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
|9. Catan 5th Edition|
|From: Catan Studios|
April 23, 2015
- 3-4 Players, 60 minute playing time
- Tons of replay value
- New graphics, board and cards
- Expanded Rule Book
- Winner of "Game of the Century" award
|10. 25 Rare Pokemon Cards with 100 HP or Higher (Assorted Lot with No Duplicates)|
- An assortment of 25 rare Pokemon cards.
- Every card has a minimum of 100HP!
- All cards English-language.
- All cards have standard borders and backs. Because this is a random assortment, contents may vary.