|1. 4M Tin Can Robot|
July 28, 2013
- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
|2. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Pink|
- Pretend, play and learn away! Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play computer built for kids.
- The award-winning play of My Own Leaptop is now even better with a larger screen featuring 26 fun critter animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes-ABCs, Messages, Games and Music-and bop along to 16 songs and melodies.
- Be big - and little. Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout or Violet, and a take-along handle.
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name. Skills learned include the alphabet, pretend play, music & rhythm, media literacy, and animals.
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them. Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout and Violet.
- Learn the alphabet, spell your name and more!
- Customize My Own Leaptop to spell your child's name.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Ages 3+ years.
- 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
|3. VTech Smart Shots Sports Center (Frustration Free Packaging)|
|From: V Tech|
- 2-in-1 kids basketball hoop sports center; play on the toddler basketball goal or score goals with the toddler Soccer net
- Animated light up LED Scoreboard Counts baskets up to 10 and plays encouraging animations, sounds and phrases; purple side lever restarts the Scoreboard Count
- Shape buttons introduce shapes, numbers and sounds; early learning center comes with 50+ songs, sounds and phrases
- Sports toy includes a basketball for shooting hoops and a Soccer ball for kicking; toddler basketball hoop develops motor skills
- Educational toy meant for toddlers between 1 and 3 years old; operates on 3 AA batteries (not included); Frustration free packaging means it comes easier to open in a plain brown box
|4. Boogie Board Scribble 'n Play|
|From: Boogie Board|
- An innovative ewriter that lets children doodle, draw, write and then erase with the push of a button - no mess or wasted paper!
- Create different effects with four different provided styluses, one of your own, or even a fingernail
- Watch the color of your script change as you write
- Writing experience is comparable to pen on paper
- Save and share what you create with our free app
|5. VTech Click and Count Remote|
|From: V Tech|
- Baby remote control plays more than 45 sing-along songs, melodies, sound effects and phrases
- Toddlers can pretend channel surf through 9 channels including weather and news; interactive role play for an early education toy
- 10 colorful buttons introduce colors, numbers and shapes to keep your child's attention; toy remote looks like mom and dad's
- Up and down volume button teaches the concept of opposites; volume control allows parents to control volume of the sounds
- TV remote toy is for children 6 months to 3 years old; 2 AAA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use; works well and long with Polaroid Batteries
|6. VTech Little Apps Tablet, Pink|
|From: V Tech|
- Baby tablet features a color changing screen, letter buttons and piano keyboard; role-play kids electronic toy encourages electronic play
- Kids tablet toy teaches letters, counting, number order, and matching; educational toy has 12 learning activities with progressive learning levels
- Interactive toy laptop interface allows your child to interact with Cody the Smart Cub in activities featuring the piano, pretend camera, and calendar
- Parent friendly baby tablet features include volume control and automatic shut-off to save battery
- Toddler learning toy is intended for kids 2 to 5 years old; 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
|7. VTech Rhyme and Discover Book|
|From: V Tech|
- Includes 6 colorful pages; 3 light-up character buttons on the tabs of the pages make this a great early learning center this interactive infant book contains 7 popular nursery rhymes and 4 movable pieces; over 20 different songs, phrases, and sounds.
- Lights, sounds, and open ended questions encourage thinking and learning for your infant or toddler as they play the educational toy is durable, safe and easy to clean once play time is over; wipe down all of the pages, buttons, and sounds quickly and easily.
- The book contains bpa free plastic, recommended for kids 6 months to 3 years old; frustration free packaging means book comes easier to open in a plain brown box.
- Product dimensions: 1. 8 x 8 x 8. 5 inches ; 1. 2 pounds.
|8. Bloxels: Build Your Own Video Game|
August 15, 2017
- Build your video games with a mix of physical and digital tools that include designs to help get you started creating your first game
- The Toy Insider STEM 10 winner. Get into the game -- hands-on video game development -- with Bloxels video game creation platform
- The Bloxels Builder app is free to download to your compatible device (not included)
- Create game rooms, characters and game art using the 13" x 13" Gameboard and 320 blocks in eight different colors
- When creating game rooms, each color in your design represents a different element, like green for terrain, blue for water or red for a hazard. When working on art, the color blocks represent the pixel art
|9. LeapFrog App Center $20 Digital Download Card|
- works with all LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS and LeapReader
|10. Osmo Genius Kit|
October 05, 2015
- Five award-winning games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool
- Turns core subjects, like math (Numbers) and spelling (Words), into fearless fun
- Encourages visual thinking (Tangram), problem solving (Newton), and creative drawing skills (Masterpiece)
- Designed to adjust to kids aged 5-12’s skill level. Toy-Of-The-Year-2015 | TIME’s-Best-Inventions-of-2014
- Comes with the Osmo base (stand & reflector), plus playing pieces. Requires iPad to play.