|1. Guitar for Kids: Hal Leonard Guitar Method (Hal Leonard Guitar Method (Songbooks))|
|By: Jeff Schroedl, Bob Morris|
Publisher: Hal Leonard
June 01, 2009
- Softcover with Online Audio
- 32 pages
- Size: 12 x 9 in.
- Author: Jeff Schroedl
- ISBN: 1423464214
|2. Image Line FL Studio 12 Producer Edition (Discontinued) |
|From: Image Line|
- Fully reworked scalable interface to fit any screen size or resolution Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer New category Browser tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click Channel Options Menu has moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack Channel settings have been integrated into the Plugin Pattern Menu moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected Multiple drag and drop for audio fil
- FL Studio is a complete software music production environment and DAW representing more than 14 years of innovative developments
- Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music
- FL Studio is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers
- Note: This title works ONLY on Windows systems
|3. Fender Play – Instructional, Learn to Play Guitar Lesson Platform for Beginners – 6 Month Prepaid Gift Card|
|From: Fender Musical Instruments Corp.|
October 01, 2017
- Save with a prepaid subscription
- Online guitar lessons from the most trusted brand in music
- Proven micro-learning strategy makes lessons easy to digest
- "Quick wins" promote a feeling of accomplishment and motivation
- An ever-growing library of songs and genres
- Includes lessons for guitar and ukulele
|4. Image Line FL Studio Signature Edition|
|From: Image Line|
- Fully reworked scalable interface to fit any screen size or resolution Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer New category Browser tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click Channel Options Menu has moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack Channel settings have been integrated into the Plugin Pattern Menu moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected<
|5. eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method v3 [PC Download]|
September 15, 2013
- Over 170 step-by-step lessons to help you learn how to play lead guitar, rhythm guitar, and improvise were carefully crafted by professional guitarist and instructor Kevin Garry, Ph.D., of the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Learning is made fun with over 50 popular songs including hits made famous by artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jerry Garcia, Steve Miller, and others. Songs and exercises cover a wide range of styles including folk, rock, blues, and classical.
- Music theory lessons cover the circle of fifths, intervals, constructing guitar chords, jazz chords, and guitar scales.
- eMedia's Animated Fretboard shows you where to put your fingers on the guitar neck as the music plays.
- Instructional videos including split-screen close-ups so you can see both hands.
- Select any select of a song or exercise to loop it, slow it down, or speed it up.
- Get Instant Feedback as you play melodies and practice with flash card quizzes.
- Includes eMedia's 150 Scale Directory, 1000 Chord Dictionary, Automatic Guitar Tuner, Recorder, Note Tracker, Finger Tracker, and Metronome.
|6. Ultimate Beginner Series - Drum Basics|
|By: Ultimate Beginner|
February 05, 2002
- Ultimate Beginner Series - Drum Basics DVD
- The Ultimate Beginner Series has helped thousands of aspiring musicians take their first steps towards experiencing the fun of playing music
- Now you can experi ence both step 1 & step 2 together for the first time on DVD
- On your Drum Basics DVD, you will learn; how to build a drum set, the function of the drummer in a band, how to hold the sticks, how to play basic rock beats, basic note values, song structure, how to play a simple drum fill, how to play a basic blues beat, and much more
|7. Suzuki Violin School CD, Volume 1|
- Compact disc recordings of Suzuki Violin School volumes 1-8
- Volumes 1-4 are available performed by either David Nadien or David Cerone
- Volumes 5-8 are performed by Koji Toyoda
- Volumes 1-3 now available performed by Shinichi Suzuki himself
|8. eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method v3|
June 11, 2010
- Over 300 easy-to-follow piano lessons from distinguished Juilliard instructor including more than 70 video demonstrations.
- Learn over 100 popular songs in a variety of genres: classical, blues, pop, and rock. Includes hit songs from artists such as Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, and Elton John!
- eMedia's Animated Keyboard shows fingerings as the music plays.
- Select any section of a song or exercise and you can loop it, speed it up, or slow it down for focused practice. Select your own pace as you play along to color accompaniment tracks.
- Instant Feedback shows when you play the correct notes in melodies. This works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos.
- Interactive Evaluation Feedback offers detailed feedback on your playing and scores your performance on songs and exercises. This type of feedback requires a MIDI-connected electronic keyboard.
- Progress Tracking tracks your progress through the course including completed exercises and your best scores along the way.
- Lesson screens are fully scalable and include the option for full-screen video.
|9. eMedia Guitar Method v6.0 - with Bonus Pitchboy Mini Keyring Tuner|
October 02, 2017
- New - Expanded Interactive Feedback now provides feedback on both chords you strum and melodies you play - helping you learn faster.
- New - Performance Evaluation gives your song playing a score in either a 5-star rating system or as a percentage so you can gauge your progress as you improve.
- New - Ear Training lesson chapter helps you learn to play by ear.
- New - Play along with live-recorded band Jam Tracks all throughout the course.
- New - Updated modern, easy-to-use, and cleaner-looking user interface.
|10. eMedia Singing Method|
June 15, 2013
- Arranged in 13 chapters, the lessons cover the basics from matching pitch, essential sight reading skills, breathing, supporting the voice, understanding resonance, and how to form vowels and consonants.
- Interactive Feedback listens as you sing and tells you whether you are too high, too low or right in tune.
- Performance Evaluation will listen to you sing the whole song, gives specific feedback on mistakes as well as an overall score.
- Over 30 videos and animations show you exactly what to do and explain how to do it.
- Learn sight reading and train your ear with interactive flash cards and review quizzes.