|1. Xbox AV Cables + AC Power Cord|
- Replaces lost or broken cables
- Video cable from Xbox to TV
- AC power supply adapter cord to Xbox
- DO NOT WORK FOR XBOX 360 OR XBOX 360 KINECT
|2. Halo: Combat Evolved|
June 15, 2006
- Control a character during massive firefights as you eliminate as many Covenant soldiers as possible
- Engage in guerilla warfare against the enemy, using whatever is at your disposal on the station
- Use your tactics skills to command squads and eliminate the enemy
- Role-based team & multiplayer combat with over 25 characters onscreen at a time
- A wide variety of vehicles & locations designed in perfect detail
|3. Generic Xbox Controller (black color), Wired|
- Generic / Aftermarket XBOX S-type Controller - Brand New
- This is a Third Party Controller
|4. Xbox Precision Controller|
July 22, 2008
- The perfect replacement option for the original Xbox.
- A quality second controller at a great price.
- A full featured Xbox controller with vibration feedback.
- Enhanced D-pad for smoother game play.
|5. Xbox Green Controller not for Xbox 360|
August 19, 2009
- Replacement controllers
- Compatible with Xbox
- Does not support Xbox 360
|6. Xbox Standard AV Cable (Bulk Packaging)|
June 15, 2006
- Xbox Standard AV Cable
- This product connects the Xbox to TVs with audio and composite video input terminals.
|7. Madden NFL 2006|
|From: Electronic Arts|
September 08, 2006
- Start your superstar journey just like the pros do - Pick your parents DNA make-up, sculpt your body, sign with an agent, even take the famous Wonderlic test given to NFL prospects
- QB Vision Control lets you scan the field, look off defenders, and make perfect throws within your quarterback's unique field of vision
- QB Precision Placement puts the ball exactly where you want it - Lead the Receiver to an open area, throw it behind him so he can come back to it, or throw a jump ball and let him go get it
- New Adaptive AI gives you a stronger defense that adjusts according to the routes you pick
- Fake snap button for quarterbacks, to add a chance at drawing the defense offsides