|1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch|
March 03, 2017
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like-anytime, anywhere! - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each Shrine varies, and you'll never expect the challenges you'll face until you enter. Some will involve realistic physics, and some will require you to harness the power of nature, including electricity, wind, fire, and more. Work your way through the traps and devices inside, utilizing your runes and think outside the box to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped - With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster or stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy - The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility - The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in the game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you're searching for. Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful in-game items or even a treasure chest!
|2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Explorer's Edition - Nintendo Switch|
November 23, 2017
- After waking from a 100-year slumber, Link must explore the wild to regain his memories and save Hyrule.
- This bundle is Perfect for first-time heroes; it contains the game, a two-side map, and an explorer's guide with lore and learning from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game.
- Time to explore the guide, the map, and the world of Hyrule!
|3. The Legend of Zelda Adventurer's Pouch for Nintendo 3DS Systems|
August 28, 2015
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
- Works with all Nintendo DS systems
- 2 styluses (Master Sword and Hylian Shield)
- Faux Leather with belt loop
- Holds 2 game cards and includes Hyrule Map peel and stick cleaning cloth
|4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3D|
November 22, 2013
- An all-new adventure in the world of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Become a living painting to slide within walls and between two dimensions at war
- Sink into the classic, top-down world of Zelda with 3D visuals at 60 FPS
- Easily swap inventory items on the Nintendo 3DS touch screen
|5. Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - Wii U|
August 26, 2016
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD features 1080p visuals that will immerse players in the game like never before.
- With the Wii U GamePad controller, it’s easy to manage your inventory and view maps.
- Players will enjoy cruising the open sea with a new Swift Sail, bringing them to their next destination and action-packed adventure that much faster.
- Once players receive the Tingle Bottle item, they can connect with others by posting comments to Miiverse.
- "E10+" w/Animated Blood and Fantasy Violence
|6. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword|
April 13, 2012
- Embark on the most expansive Zelda adventure yet, setting the stage for the events of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!
- Experience some of the most realistic sword combat of any game to date, turning every encounter into a challenge of both brains and brawn.
- Analyze enemy attacks and defenses and counteract with precise sword swings in a dynamic new combat system that combines fighting and puzzle-solving.
- Explore a massive, multilayered world that seamlessly blends soaring exploration some of the largest and most challenging dungeons in the history of the series.
- Ride your Loft Bird across the skies, exploring floating islands, taking on quests and searching for treasure. Find rare materials that upgrade weapons, items, and shields.
|7. Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D|
March 11, 2016
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D brings a completely re-mastered version of an epic entry in the beloved The Legend of Zelda game series to Nintendo's newest hand-held system, Nintendo 3DS.
- The game couples phenomenally enhanced graphics with stunning, glasses-free 3D visuals to bring to life the daring adventures of its hero, Link.
- The game also features new challenges not included in the original.
|8. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass - Nintendo Switch [Digital Code] (DLC Pack 2 now available)|
|From: Nintendo of America|
March 02, 2017
- Extend your unforgettable adventures with this Expansion Pass
- On day 1, add in three treasure chests, one containing an in-game Nintendo Switch shirt
- Launching this summer, DLC Pack 1 contains a challenging Cave of Trials, a hard mode, and a feature for the in-game map
- Launching holiday 2017, DLC Pack 2 contains a new dungeon, an original story, and more challenges
|9. The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes - 3DS|
|From: Nintendo Games|
October 23, 2015
- Three players take on the role of individual Link characters and team up to work cooperatively to solve puzzles and battle bosses in dungeons. The game features the same top-down view and visual style of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Players must work together, as all hearts are shared by the group as a whole. All three Links can stack on top of one another to create a Totem to reach new locations to solve puzzles or fight enemies. Different outfits offer unique abilities. The game is scheduled to launch this fall.
|10. Amiibo - Urbosa (Zelda Breath of the Wild)|
November 10, 2017
- Just tap an amiibo accessory to the NFC touch point on a compatible system or accessory to Enjoy fun in-game extra features in compatible games.
- Recommended for children ages 6+
- Games, systems, and amiibo sold separately. Visit Nintendo.Com/amiibo for details on amiibo functionality.