|1. The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Star Wars)|
|By: Jason Fry|
Publisher: Del Rey
March 06, 2018
|2. Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia|
|By: Adam Bray, Cole Horton, Tricia Barr|
April 04, 2017
- With a galaxy of information on every page, the Star Wars Visual Encyclopedia Hardcover Book is the perfect illustrated guide to everything Star Wars . This beautiful visual tour of the Star Wars universe includes gallery upon gallery of stunning images and fascinating facts.
- The object-themed spreads focus down onto hundreds of topics, from Star Wars fashion and food, to vehicles and creatures.
- Explore a range of droids, from medical to spy droid, or discover the different snacks you can eat in the Star Wars universe.
- The Star Wars Visual Encyclopedia Hardcover Book has 200 pages.
- Measures about 11 12-inches tall x 10 9/10-inches wide.
|3. Star Wars®: The Jedi Path and Book of Sith Deluxe Box Set|
|By: Daniel Wallace|
Publisher: Chronicle Books
August 12, 2014
- Star Wars r The Jedi Path and Book of Sith Deluxe Box Set
|4. Star Wars Where's The Wookiee? (Star Wars: Look and Find)|
|By: Katrina Pallant|
Publisher: Phoenix International Publications, Inc
November 01, 2016
|5. Star Wars The Last Jedi The Visual Dictionary|
|By: Pablo Hidalgo|
Publisher: DK Children
December 15, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi The Visual Dictionary Hardcover Book is the definitive guide to Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi , revealing the characters, creatures, droids, locations, and technology from the film.
- Packed with 100 plus images and information as penned by Star Wars scribe Pablo Hidalgo, it's a must-have for all fans who want to go beyond the movie experience.
- The 80 page book measures about 11 9/10-inches tall x 9 9/10-inches wide.
|6. Star Wars: Kanan: The Last Padawan Vol. 1|
|By: Greg Weisman|
November 03, 2015
- Star Wars Kanan The Last Padawan Volume 1
More Comics By: Greg Weisman
|7. Thrawn (Star Wars)|
|By: Timothy Zahn|
Publisher: Del Rey
January 30, 2018
|8. Star Wars Most Wanted|
|By: Rae Carson|
Publisher: Disney Lucasfilm Press
May 25, 2018
|9. Star Wars Mad Libs|
|By: Roger Price, Leonard Stern|
Publisher: Mad Libs
September 04, 2008
- Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and the rest of the Star Wars cast are back in intergalactic action in Star Wars Mad Libs.
- 21 Mad Libs stories about characters and events from all six of the blockbuster films.
- Roger Price and Leonard Stern created Mad Libs in the 1950s and the series has been a favorite among kids of all ages ever since.
- Paperback: 48 pages.
|10. Star Wars: Jedi of the Republic - Mace Windu|
|By: Matt Owens|
February 27, 2018
More Comics By: Matt Owens