|1. Nintendo Switch - Neon Blue and Red Joy-Con|
March 03, 2017
- Nintendo Switch console, Nintendo Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), and Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip, HDMI cable, and Nintendo Switch AC adapter
|2. Xbox One S 1TB Console - Starter Bundle|
May 01, 2018
- Bundle includes: Xbox One S 1TB Console, wireless Controller, 3 months of Xbox game Pass, 3 months of Xbox live Gold, HDMI cable (4K Capable), and AC power Cable
- Get instant access to over 100 great games carefully curated for high quality and fun gameplay with 3 months of Xbox Game Pass
- Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K video on Netflix, Amazon, hulu and experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with high dynamic range Technology
- Xbox One has over 1,300 great games including today's blockbusters, 200 console exclusives, and 400 Xbox classics
- Xbox One is the only Console where you can play new EA games for a limited time before they're released with EA Access
|3. Nintendo Switch - Gray Joy-Con|
March 03, 2017
- Introducing Nintendo Switch! In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles.
|4. Nintendo New 3DS XL - Super NES Edition + Super Mario Kart for SNES|
November 27, 2017
- The New Nintendo 3DS XL system combines next-generation portable gaming
- The New Nintendo 3DS XL system plays all Nintendo DS games. Nintendo DS games will not appear in 3D
- AC adapter sold separately. New Nintendo 3DS XL uses the same AC adapter as the Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 2DS systems
- 3D Mode can be switched on and off and is recommended for Ages 7+
- Includes download code for Super Mario Kart (Super NES)
|5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch|
|By: Mario Kart 8 - Deluxe|
April 28, 2017
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
|6. Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch|
October 27, 2017
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
|7. Xbox One X 1TB Console|
November 07, 2017
- Play on the world's most powerful console. Experience 40% more power than any other console
- Games play better on Xbox One X. 6 teraflops of graphical processing power and a 4K Blu-ray player provides more immersive gaming and entertainment
- Play with the greatest community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network
- "The Xbox One X is a beast of a machine and worth every penny"- Xbox Achievement
- "...the smoothest, most immersive console gaming experience possible." - Daily Star (UK)
|8. Sonic Mania Plus - Nintendo Switch|
|From: Sega of America|
July 17, 2018
- A true, classic Sonic experience: Gorgeous pixel graphics featuring a variety of new zones with iconic favorites from Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic the Hedgehog CD.
- Definitive version: Pristine, high quality HD version to enjoy Sonic and his friends as they face off against Dr. Eggman and his new robo-henchmen the Hard Boiled Heavies!
- New characters join the fun with Sonic.
- All-new Encore Mode.
- New and improved features including Competition Mode.
|9. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Nintendo Switch|
May 04, 2018
- Explore levels that twist, turn, and transform in unexpected ways, while the game's dynamic rotating camera helps you fully enjoy this game's diverse, vibrant islands.
- Master a range of special moves, including unique abilities like Diddy Kong's jet pack, Dixie Kong's spinning ponytail, and Cranky Kong's cane bounce.
- Overcome challenges, battle frosty foes and bosses, and reclaim the Kongs' stolen home.
- Seek out a wealth of collectibles that'll enable you to unlock additional content and stock up on useful items.
- Enjoy all the fun and challenge of the original game, plus an optional new mode that makes the game more accessible to younger and less-experienced players, as well as those looking for a more relaxed gaming experience.
- For the first time ever in the Donkey Kong CountryTM series, play as Funky Kong!
- Funky Kong has extra hearts and helpful abilities like double jump, hover, infinite rolls, infinite underwater corkscrews, and spike resistance.
- Share the adventure with a friend! During two-player co-op gameplay, each player can use a single Joy-ConTM controller, so no additional accessories are required.
|10. Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch|
July 21, 2017
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.