|1. Just Dance 2018 - Wii U|
|From: UBI Soft|
October 24, 2017
- Dance to 40 of the hottest songs from Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, and many more!
- 300+ tracks are at your fingertips with the included three-month trial of Just Dance Unlimited.
- All you need is a phone to control your moves, and the free Just Dance Controller App scores them.
- Whether you're a party starter, a dancer in the making, or a seasoned pro, you can join the fun.
- Also available on the Nintendo Switch system, so you can join the fun anytime, anywhere!
|2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Wii U|
March 03, 2017
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll need to sustain you on your journey
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. Work your way through the traps and devices inside to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure
- Be prepared and properly equipped - With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster and stealthier
- Battling enemies requires strategy - The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them
- amiibo compatibility - Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you're searching for. We will also introduce new The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series of amiibo at E3 this year
|3. Mario Kart 8 - Nintendo Wii U|
May 30, 2014
- Race along walls and upside-down on twisting anti-gravity racetracks!
- Share highlight videos of your greatest moments with friends via the Mario Kart TV feature and Miiverse.
- Race and battle with friends locally or connect online to play with random players from around the world.
- Fan favorite features from past Mario Kart games include gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, mid-air tricks, and more.
- Crisp HD graphics and fluid animation offers players the most visually stunning Mario Kart yet!
|4. Atari Flashback 8 Gold Deluxe with 120 Games - Includes 2 Controllers and 2 Paddles - Nintendo Wii, GameCube|
December 05, 2017
- Two 2.4G wireless Controllers 720p HDMI output
- Multiple display modes
- Atari Flashback 8 Gold deluxe with 120 games - includes 2 Controllers and 2 paddles
|5. Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo Wii U|
November 21, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. Mario! Link! Samus! Pikachu! All of your favorite Nintendo characters are back along with plenty of new faces in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U the next entry in the beloved Super Smash Bros. series. Up to four players can battle each
|6. Sonic Lost World WiiU|
|From: Sega of America, Inc.|
October 29, 2013
- New Moves: Sonic moves like never before. Vault over obstacles, free run up and along walls and sky dive between islands at lightning speed. Plus the Spin Dash is back!
- Color Powers: New and improved Color Powers. Sonic can now fly through the air, tear up levels and explode into enemies. He's more powerful than ever!
- New World: Speed through a variety of exhilarating levels. Explore massive mind-bending courses, vast underground tunnels and colossal structures in the sky as you run inside, outside and upside down.
- Boss Battles: Save the world one fight at a time. Take on each of the devious Deadly Six in dynamic boss battles which test all of Sonic's moves and power-ups.
- Multiplayer: Race friends in high speed multiplayer races. Take them down across a range of ultracompetitive levels and modes - it's the ultimate supersonic showdown!
|7. Mario Party 10|
March 20, 2015
- Bowser is crashing the party!
- Customize amiibo in the all-new amiibo Party mode (amiibo sold separately)
- Challenge your buddies in tons of fun minigames (additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.)
May 29, 2015
- Make a mess in the ultimate mess-fest!
- Don't blink. Ink!
- No time to blink. No time to think. Bring on the ink!
- Splattering ink puts the "happy" back in trigger happy.
|9. Pokken Tournament - Wii U|
March 18, 2016
- Learn various fighting styles of Pokemon such as Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, and more. Any fan will be able to learn and execute signature Pokemon moves with a press of a button.
- Turn the tide of battle by calling upon support Pokemon to assist, and unleash devastating attacks to KO your opponent.
- Battles await, and it's up to you to claim the title of Pokken Tournament champion!
- Rated E10+ - Fantasy Violence
|10. Nintendo Selects: Super Mario 3D World|
March 11, 2016
- Each character has unique abilities and play styles. For example, Princess Peach glides over gaps, while Luigi has his trademark extra-high jump.
- The new cat transformation allows players to run on all fours, pounce on enemies, attack in midair, or use their claws to scamper up walls and goal poles.
- Explore colorful 3D environments filled with obstacles and contraptions like transparent pipes and vertical conveyor belts, which add new puzzle elements.
- Use the Wii U Gamepad Controller's touch screen to search for hidden blocks and freeze enemies in place.
- "E" w/Mild Cartoon Violence