|1. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony - PlayStation Vita|
|From: NIS America|
September 26, 2017
- Murder Mysteries: In a world where everyone is trying to survive, nobody's motivations are quite what they seem. Use your skills to solve each new murder or meet a gruesome end.
- Lie, Panic, Debate!: The world is shaped by our perception of it. Fast-paced trial scenes will require lies, quick wits, and logic to guide your classmates to the right conclusions.
- New Minigames: Between the madness of murdered peers and deadly trials, enjoy an abundance of brand-new minigames!
- Languages: Enjoy original Japanese and new English voices, plus new English subtitles.
|2. Bad Apple Wars - PlayStation Vita|
October 13, 2017
- Life and death-there are numerous story routes to discover and experience, from the heart-wrenchingly tragic to the truly uplifting and inspiring.
- Follow the myriad of twists and turns to discover the truth of the mysterious academy.
- Warring factions-choose between the cold-blood, rule-bound side of law and order, or embrace the anarchy of the resistance and experience the story from two drastically different viewpoints
- Touch the soul- seek out the inner working of the soul and use your touch screen in a fun and interactive way to explore the depth of the characters and influence the story
|3. Persona 4 Golden - PlayStation Vita|
November 20, 2012
- A bigger, better version of one of the best RPGs ever: Improved visuals, tons of new story and voiced dialogue, and much more combine with deep turn-based combat, addicting character and Persona management, and a memorable cast of personalities.
- Make meaningful bonds with characters via social links: In between its exploration, battles, and Persona management, P4G lets players choose how they wish to spend their time each day in a variety of different activities.
- Will you uncover the true ending to the story? Nearly 100 hours of gameplay thrusts you into a deep mystery where midnight television leads to serial killings
|4. Chaos;Child - PlayStation Vita|
October 24, 2017
- Discover A Darker Japan - Explore Shibuya in 2015, after an earthquake nearly levelled the city six years prior, and try to outsmart the puppet-master behind this New Generation Madness
- Track Down A Serial Killer - Play as Takuru, an arrogant senior and the newspaper club president, and discover the pattern in a series of bizarre deaths around you that the police can't seem to crack
- Unravel The Mystery - Investigate gruesome, supernatural murders with a team of uniquely talented friends
- Pick Your Delusions - Choose to explore disturbing nightmares or pleasurable daydreams to affect the different realities that Takuru perceives, and change your story
- From The Creators Of Steins; Gate - A stand-alone story with a brand new cast, extensive replay ability and ties to the Steins; Gate universe!
|5. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA - PlayStation Vita|
|From: NIS America|
September 12, 2017
- An Epic Tale: Follow Adol and his companions on his latest adventure to unlock the mysteries of the cursed island.
- Another Side: Unravel the mystery of the blue-haired maiden Dana through her own, unique gameplay segments.
- It Takes a Village: Rescue your fellow shipwrecked passengers and bring them to your village where they will provide valuable services.
- Party On: Switch characters on the fly as you battle ferocious foes in lightning-fast combat.
|6. Mary Skelter: Nightmares - PlayStation Vita|
|From: Idea Factory|
September 19, 2017
- Walking Nightmares: The dungeon-crawling RPG genre gets a twist when special enemies can chase you through the dungeons. Lay traps to make your escape, or try to face them down.
- Blood-drenched Transformations: Characters can transform with stronger stats and extra skills, but if they fight too much they may enter Blood Skelter Mode, where they go completely berserk.
- Everyone's got a Job: Strategize your dungeon battles by assigning different classes to your characters, unlocking new skills, stats, and character portraits.
- Languages: Enjoy English in-game text and Japanese and English in-game voices.
|7. Collar X Malice - PlayStation Vita|
July 28, 2017
- Many Paths to the TruthElements of choice and trust weave together to form a branching narrative leading to multiple unique endings!
- Stalked by DeathPut your detective skills to the test! The mysterious and deadly collar attached to your neck holds the key to solving a myriad of sinister secrets.
- Mind Bending Narrative with Massive Amounts of GameplayCollar X Malice offers intriguing characters, brooding visuals and a gripping story full of mystery guaranteed to keep you coming back for more!
|8. Demon Gaze II - Playstation Vita|
|From: NIS America|
November 14, 2017
- Demon Synergy: As the Demon Gazer, turn foes to allies and power them up using the Trance Demon Mode, or fuse with them using the Demon's Cross!
- Dungeon-Crawling Made for Everyone: Whether you are a newcomer or a hardened DRPG veteran, utilize modes like Autopilot to customize your adventure!
- Love On The Battlefield: Power up your demons and develop relationships with your closest companions, even leading to dating events!
- Love On The Battlefield: Enjoy original Japanese and new English voices, plus new English subtitles.
|9. Summon Night 6: Lost Borders - PlayStation Vita|
October 31, 2017
- Full-Color Physical Manual
- Gorgeous Strategy Role Playing Game
- Cross-Save support with PlayStation 4 version
- Three difficulty levels, from Casual to Veteran
- Huge cast of 50+ characters
|10. Drive Girls - PlayStation Vita|
September 08, 2017
- Crash Head-on Into Battle- Play as any of the five Drive Girls in this action, driving, hack 'n' slash hybrid, and battle it out in human or supercar form to reign victory over the enemy.
- Cruise Through Sun Island- Featuring an extensive single-player campaign and local or online multiplayer for up to four players.
- Tune Up and Roll Out- Players can boost the Drive Girls' stats in the garage by tuning and customizing their ride with new parts and sleek decals using the currency earned after every mission.