|1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch|
|By: Mario Kart 8 - Deluxe|
April 28, 2017
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
|2. Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch|
|By: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEEY|
October 27, 2017
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
|3. Kirby Star Allies - Nintendo Switch|
March 16, 2018
- Use friend hearts to charm enemies and they'll fight alongside you! drop-in/drop-out co-op: up to three other players can take control of Kirby's new friends
- Play through the entire game with up to four players or with CPU friends Kirby and his friends have fresh moves thanks to new and expanded Copy abilities
- Combine abilities with elements such as wind and water to create new friend abilities some bosses and enemies are weak to certain elemental attacks, so remember to Strategize
- Battery: no battery used
|4. Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo Switch|
December 31, 2018
|5. Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch|
July 21, 2017
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
|6. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Nintendo Switch|
|By: ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM|
November 17, 2017
- Use motion controls to battle with melee weapons, aim your bow, or pick locks, exclusively on Nintendo Switch
|7. Sonic Mania Plus - Nintendo Switch|
|From: Sega of America|
August 28, 2018
- A true, classic Sonic experience: Gorgeous Pixel graphics featuring a variety of new zones with iconic favorites from Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic the Hedgehog CD
- Definitive version: Pristine, high quality HD version to enjoy Sonic and his friends as they face off against Dr. Eggman and his new robo-henchmen the Hard Boiled Heavies!
- New characters join the fun with Sonic
- All-new Encore Mode
- New and improved features including Competition Mode
|8. Bayonetta 2 (Physical Game Card) + Bayonetta (Digital Download) - Nintendo Switch|
February 16, 2018
- Bundle Package with both the Bayonetta 2 Game Card and a download code for Bayonetta game
- Bayonetta 2Bayonetta is a butt-kicking, havoc-wreaking witch who wields sweet weapons like pistols, whips, hammers, flamethrowers, and poison bows.
- Bayonetta This is the prequel to the Bayonetta 2 game, and it's every bit as sassy, destructive, and epic as you'd expect.
|9. My Hero One's Justice - Nintendo Switch|
|From: Bandai Namco Entertainment America|
December 31, 2018
- PLUS ULTRA! - Based on the hit Weekly Shonen Jump manga series
- HEROES OR VILLAINS - Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice
- Total destruction - the environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles
- JOIN FORCES - Choose up to 2 sidekicks to unleash powerful combos
- UNLEASH SUPERPOWERS - Utilize each character's quirks to plant explosive attacks
|10. Snk 40th Anniversary Collection - Nintendo Switch|
|From: NIS America|
November 27, 2018
- Collection of classics in your hands! - take a piece of snk history with you wherever you go on Nintendo Switch. Choose from over a dozen titles and experience an intense Blast from the past!
- Modern meets retro! - rewind and save at any time while you're playing, Enjoy updated graphics at 1080p Resolution, and experience redesigned control schemes for a modern feel!
- Enter the snk Museum - a history of snk and its games await in the Museum mode. Explore the Legacy of One of Japan's leading developers with high definition artwork and original promotional assets!