|1. Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch|
October 27, 2017
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
|2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch|
April 28, 2017
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
|3. Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch|
July 21, 2017
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
|4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Nintendo Switch|
November 17, 2017
|5. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Nintendo Switch|
December 01, 2017
- Swh Xenoblade Chronicles 2
|6. ARMS - Nintendo Switch|
|From: Nintendo Digital Downloads / GameTrust|
June 16, 2017
- Fight via simple motion and button controls
- Select from a variety of fighters
- Fight in arenas with unique obstacles
- Choose your arms carefully
- Rated "E10+" w/ Cartoon Violence
|7. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Nintendo Switch|
|From: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment|
September 22, 2017
- Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb with the Joy Con Motion Controls
- 6 player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units are required)
- Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball Universe
- More in-depth Avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE
|8. 1-2 Switch - Nintendo Switch|
March 03, 2017
- Throw an impromptu party anywhere with anyone thanks to a new play style in which players look at each other-not the screen!
- Bring the action and fun into the real world as you face off in wild-west duels, cow-milking competitions, a copycat dance-off.
- While the action unfolds off- screen, the audience watches the players themselves instead of the screen. That makes it as hilarious to watch as it is to play - an instant party amplifier!
|9. Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure - Nintendo Switch|
|From: Telltale Games|
August 22, 2017
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang.
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story.
- All eight episodes in the series, all five episodes of Season One and all three episodes of the Adventure Pass.
|10. Metroid Prime 4 - Nintendo Switch|
December 29, 2018