|1. Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch|
October 27, 2017
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
|2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch|
|By: Mario Kart 8 - Deluxe|
April 28, 2017
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
|3. Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta (Digital Download) - Nintendo Switch|
February 16, 2018
- Bundle Package with both the Bayonetta 2 Game Card and a download code for Bayonetta game
- Bayonetta 2Bayonetta is a butt-kicking, havoc-wreaking witch who wields sweet weapons like pistols, whips, hammers, flamethrowers, and poison bows.
- Bayonetta This is the prequel to the Bayonetta 2 game, and it's every bit as sassy, destructive, and epic as you'd expect.
|4. Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch|
July 21, 2017
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
|5. Kirby Star Allies - Nintendo Switch|
March 16, 2018
- Use friend hearts to charm enemies and they'll fight alongside you! drop-in/drop-out co-op: up to three other players can take control of kirby's new friends
- Play through the entire game with up to four players or with CPU friends Kirby and his friends have fresh moves thanks to new and expanded Copy abilities
- Combine abilities with elements such as wind and water to create new friend abilities some bosses and enemies are weak to certain elemental attacks, so remember to Strategize
|6. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Nintendo Switch|
December 01, 2017
- Search for the ultimate paradise, Elysium, with your companion Pyra.
- Explore an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilization live on the backs of colossal beasts called Titans. Experience the story of Rex and his new friend Pyra, a mysterious being known as a Blade who grants him tremendous power. Together, search for Pyra's long lost home Elysium, the ultimate paradise for all of humanity.
- A new story in the Xenoblade ChroniclesTM series
- The next adventure is on the Nintendo SwitchTM console-set on the backs of colossal, living Titans
- Discover each Titan's diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment, and hidden secrets
- Find, bond with, and command weaponized life forms known as Blades to earn abilities and enhance them
- Uncover the history of Alrest and the mystery of its endless ocean of clouds
|7. Dragon Quest Builders - Nintendo Switch|
February 09, 2018
- Gather, craft, and build the kingdom of your dreams to restore the ruined world of Alefgard
- As the legendary Builder, you'll Construct rooms, towns, and defenses while fighting monsters.
- In Terra Incognita, build freely, share creations online, battle in an arena, and access exclusive content to the Nintendo Switch version of the game!
|8. ARMS - Nintendo Switch|
|From: Nintendo Digital Downloads / GameTrust|
June 16, 2017
- Fight via simple motion and button controls
- Select from a variety of fighters
- Fight in arenas with unique obstacles
- Choose your arms carefully
- Rated "E10+" w/ Cartoon Violence
|9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Nintendo Switch|
November 17, 2017
- The open-world adventure from Bethesda Game Studios where you can virtually be anyone and do anything, now allows you to go anywhere at home and on the go
- New features include motion controls, gear based on the Legend of Zelda series, and amiibo compatibility
- Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned and the future of Skyrim hangs in the balance
- As Dragonborn, the prophesized hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand against them
- Live another life, in another world from battling ancient dragons, exploring rugged mountains, building a home, or mastering hundreds of weapons, spells and abilities
|10. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition - Nintendo Switch [Digital Code]|
|From: Nintendo of America|
July 19, 2017