|1. Paper Mario - Wii U [Digital Code]|
August 13, 2010
- Return the Star Rod to its proper place in Star Haven.
- After Bowser steals the Star Rod and kidnaps Princess Peach, Mario plots to rescue the seven Star Spirits and free the Mushroom Kingdom from the Koopa's rule.
- As Mario travels from the tropical jungles of Lavalava Island to the frosty heights of Shiver Mountain, he'll need all the help he can get.
|2. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - Wii U [Digital Code]|
August 12, 2010
- Recover the seven stars and repair Star Road in this original Mario RPG!
- A mysterious enemy named Smithy has appeared, forcing Mario and Bowser to fight as allies.
- Journey across a wide variety of locations and tackle a mixture of obstacles that will require both timing and strategy to overcome.
- Gain experience, grow more powerful, and meet new characters to use their abilities in taking down Smithy and his gang!
|3. Nintendo Prepaid eShop $20 for 3DS or Wii U|
- Allows you to download up to $20 of content on the Nintendo Network
- Choose from games, videos and more that download in seconds
- Downloadable content is compatible with Nintendo Wii U and 3DS consoles (sold separately)
- Games, Videos & More!
- For Nintendo 3DS or Wii U
|4. Nintendo Yoshi Prepaid eShop $10 for 3DS or Wii U by Nintendo|
- Nintendo Yoshi Prepaid eShop $10 for 3DS or Wii U
- HardwarePlatform: nintendo 3ds
|5. Wii 2000 Points Card|
|By: Artist Not Provided|
November 19, 2006
- For Nintendo Wii consoles only, dose not work with Wii U consoles.
- 2,000 Wii points
- Each separately packaged Wii Points Card contains a scratch-off patch concealing the code that allows you to redeem your Wii Points
- Redeem Wii Points to download additional games, features, and items
- A broadband internet connection is required to access Wii shop channel
|6. Haunted House [Download]|
|September 24, 2010|
|7. Nintendo Wii 2000 Points Card|
|8. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes [Download]|
|June 19, 2012|
- Collect 50 DC Comics characters and flex your new super abilities--soar through the air with free-roaming flight, freeze and push objects with Super-Breath, and heat up and cut holes through objects with Heat Vision
- Master new suits and gadgets such as Batmans Power Suit and Robins Hazard Suit equipped with a Pressure Cannon that can absorb and dispense hazardous liquids.
- Players can also explore Gotham City by walking, flying or unlocking and controlling a variety of cool vehicles including the Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat.
- And for the first time in a LEGO video game, hear the LEGO characters talk!
- Enjoy the game with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.
|9. Nintendo 2000 Points Card (DSi or Wii)|
April 05, 2009
- For use on the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop Channel
- Redeem Nintendo Points to download additional games, features, and items
- Points have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Use of points will be restricted by any Parental Control settings active on your console
- A broadband internet connection is required
|10. Major League Baseball 2K11 [Download]|
|May 24, 2011|
- Dynamic Player Ratings - Watch your favorite MLB pitcher strike out the side in a real game, then watch his stats improve in your game. Dynamic Player Ratings update daily in MLB Today, Franchise, and My Player.
- Revamped Fielding System - Completely revamped fielding system, featuring improved AI, throwing meters and landing indicators to give you more control to run down a fly ball or make the play at the plate.
- My Player mode - Guide your player through the Minor Leagues and into the history books with an improved My Player mode.
- MLB Today - Stay up-to-date on the latest happenings in Major League Baseball, with timely play-by-play commentary and stat overlays pulled from real life news and box scores.
- Total Control Pitching & Hitting - The battle at the plate comes to life in the palms of your hands. Paint the corners with pinpoint accuracy on the mound, and then fight off nasty sliders until you get the pitch you're looking for at the plate.