World Famous Comics: Wii|
| 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 |
page 1 of 10
|1. Mario Kart Wii|
August 27, 2012
- Perform speed-boosting flips and wheelies with the flick of a Wii Remote, or grab a Wii Wheel for even more fast-paced fun!
- Play friends locally on a single Wii
- 2008 software - racing wheel not included
- Battery: no battery used
|2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii|
November 15, 2009
- New items include the propeller suit, which will shoot players high into the sky with just a shake of the Wii Remote
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii offers a combination of cooperation and competition.
- Supports 2-4 players in multiplayer mode.
- Mario, Luigi and two Toads are all playable characters, while many others from the Mushroom Kingdom make appearances throughout the game
- Players can use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote controller.
- The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character
|3. Wii Sports|
- Original edition, comes in cardboard sleeve, not typical game case
- 5 Games in 1: Boxing, Bowling, Golf, Tennis, Baseball
- This is the standalone game - this game also comes bundled with the Wii
|4. Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii]|
|From: UBI Soft|
October 07, 2011
- Region of Operation - North America Only
- Top of the Chart Hits - Over 40 all-new tracks, featuring a variety of musical genres that will appeal to everyone.
- New Modes to Extend Game-play - Dance Crew Mode, Smart Shuffle, Flash Mob Mode and Dance Mash-up.
- Shake Your World - Interact with the in-game environment, be a part of the action, and watch the game respond to YOU as you dance.
- Just Sweat More - A more advanced training program with calculated Cardio Training
- An expanding list of down-loadable tracks will be available at launch to fuel every player's dance frenzy.
|5. Just Dance 2018 - Wii|
|By: JUST DANCE 2018|
From: UBI Soft
October 24, 2017
- Dance to 40 of the hottest songs from Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, and many more!
- Whether you're a party starter, a dancer in the making, or a seasoned pro, you can join the fun.
- Great for family gatherings, parties, and holidays, Just Dance 2018 brings everyone together!
- Join the biggest online dance party in the revamped World Dance Floor, and compete to win rewards.
- Also available on the Nintendo Switch system, so you can join the fun anytime, anywhere!
|6. Wii Sports Resort|
April 25, 2011
|7. Mario Party 9|
March 11, 2012
- Players ride across stages together in special vehicles. Players take turns as Captain of the vehicle by hitting Dice Blocks to move the party forward, hoping to land on lucky spaces.
- From Toad Road to Boo's Horror Castle, players will encounter a wide variety of familiar Mario franchise elements in new environments that can be enjoyed solo or with friends.
- In Mario Party 9, each themed stage has a clear destination point but with multiple paths along the way, so no two games will play the same. Every time they play, players can earn Party Points that are used to unlock special items and features.
- Each stage culminates in a Boss Battle. Collectively, players must combine their strength to defeat classic foes such as Bowser and King Boo while still playing competitively to boost their own individual scores.
- Includes 80 outrageous new minigames that find players making pizzas, escaping haunted mansions, and racing snowmobiles. Regions: USA, Mexico, Canada, Latin America, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Package may vary.
|8. Skylanders Imaginators Enchanted Elven Forest Adventure Pack|
October 16, 2016
- Includes: Master Boom Bloom Sensei figure, Air Creation Crystal, Enchanted Elven Forest figure, and sticker sheet.
- The Skylanders figures require the Imaginators Portal (included in the Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack) to be used in-game.
|9. Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition: MARVEL'S Black Panther Figure|
|By: V Di 3.0 Fig: Black Panther|
From: Disney INFINITY
March 15, 2016
- 1 - Figure
- 1 - Web Code Card
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition
|10. Super Mario Galaxy 2|
May 23, 2010
- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
- On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi.
- New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet's surface all the way to the other side of a planet
- Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history
- Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms
- When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls.
- When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights