|1. The First Years Stacking Up Cups|
|From: Learning Curve Brands|
May 29, 2013
- 8 brightly colored cups stack together
- Large numbers embossed on bottom of cups to practice counting & number recognition
- Multiple ways to play!
|2. VTech Busy Learners Activity Cube|
|From: V Tech|
- 2 AAA batteries included for demo, Works Best With the Recommended Polaroid AAA batteries Block toy is made of BPA-free plastic and has adjustable volume, auto shut-off
- Kids learning toy has 5 sides that encourage exploration; 4 light-up buttons introduce animal names, animal sounds and shapes
- Pre-K learning toy has 14 interactive features that develop motor skills; music cube assists babies with sitting up to play
- Motion sensor activates fun sounds when the activity cube is moved to attract attention and encourage crawling
- Early learning center has 25 playful songs and melodies that keep toddlers 6 month to 3 year olds engaged and entertained; comes fully assembled
|3. Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack Toy|
- 5 colorful rings, perfect for grasping and stacking
- Bat-at rocker base
- Top ring has shiny surface with rattling beads inside
- Introduces babies to relative size and stacking
- Your baby's senses will be "dancing" too, with the variety of fun music, lights and textures
|4. Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker Wooden Ring Educational Toy|
|By: Melissa & Doug|
January 01, 2013
- Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a top seller and childhood favorite
- Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- Includes eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces to stack on the solid-wood, rocking base
- A classic toy every child should have
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 8.5"H
|5. Fat Brain Toys Tobbles Neo|
|From: Fat Brain Toy Co|
July 28, 2013
- Innovative creative play matched with modern design
- Dynamic play potential - stack, topple, spin, balance, wobble, tilt, wiggle, roll
- Physics interplays with design perfection - Looks good, plays even better
- Dual-color, unique grippable texture, playful curves enliven tactile experiences
- Fully SAFETY tested made with ABS Plastic
|6. Skoolzy Peg Board Set - Montessori Occupational Therapy Fine Motor Skills Toy for Toddlers and Preschoolers. 30 Pegs in Board for Color Recognition Sorting Counting - 30pg Activity Pegboard Download|
- COLOR MATCHING & COLOR RECOGNITION learning toys: The Skoolzy Peg Board Set has - 30 Pegs in a board in 6 colors (2"X1.25" each) and Large foam pegboard (8.5" inch square). Babies, Toddlers and Preschool kids easily match colors as they stack and nest the pegs into each other.
- OVERSIZE PEGS are easy for little fingers to grasp and stack on the peg boards and each other to build towers while stacking blocks. The size of the infant toys makes them ideal for occupational therapy toys for children and best toy for toddler gifts.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT : The pegboard stacker set is great for building fine motor activities for kids, hand eye coordination, develop and strengthen visual perception skills, visual motor coordination. For autism ,OT, special needs toys, & more!
- GAMES FOR TODDLERS: Use the with your child for sorting, color recognition, patterning, learning basic math skills such as counting, adding, subtraction and graphing. The best part about these fine motor skill toys Montessori set is that your little ones won't even notice that they are learning as they "play"with the infant toys.
- ✅ BEST GIFTS FOR GIRLS & BOYS ✅ Stock Up & SAVE with Skoolzy Brand Toys. EASY STORAGE & TRAVEL TOYS: Use the Skoolzy drawstring toy bag to conveniently store all the toddler games pieces of these 1, 3 or 2 year old boy toys. It is easy for your child to carry their peg board toys at home or airplane activities. Makes for quick and easy clean up.
|7. Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups - Colors May Vary|
May 14, 2010
- 7 colorful bath cups are fun to link, stack, pour, and strain water
- Cups are labeled 1 to 7 to help learn numbers
- Cups nest for compact storage
|8. Baomabao 6 X Minifigures Ninjago Toys Ninja Zane KAI Lloyd Motorcycle Chariot Blocks Z017|
- ❀ Made by ABS excellent material and high quality
- ❀Recommended Age Range:more than 3 years old
- ❀Each figure includes at lease one weapon and comes in its own sealed poly bag.
- ❀To build up the toy you need DIY by yourself.Great for kids playing and studying.
- ❀Size: 4.5cm (Height)
|9. Lacing Peg Board Building Toddler Toys | 36 pc Montessori Shapes Puzzle for 2, 3, 4, 5 Year Old Boy and Girl | Fine Motor Skills Stacking Matching Kids Toy | 36 pg Activity eBook and Travel Backpack|
|From: Kids Korner|
- The Best Way to Learn is Here -- BECAUSE LEARNING WAS MEANT TO BE FUN!
- TODDLER - Toddlers will develop fine motor muscles as their curiosity and discovery emerges. They will start to manipulate the pegs as they grab, stack, build & tap the pieces together all while identifying the colors and shapes! Counting is also a part of toddler play as you can help reinforce numbers and counting with each peg.
- PRESCHOOL - Preschoolers will use these pegs as their language develops by learning to say each of the colors and shapes. At this stage your little one will also develop their hand-eye coordination by lacing shapes and making and following patterns!
- KINDERGARTEN - Kindergartners will use basic counting skills and apply it to more advanced math skills such as adding & subtracting. With a little help from mom and dad, your little one will soon be listening & follow directions too! Don't forget to praise your child after each direction is properly completed as this is in essential way to help our youth succeed!
- COMPLETE peg board set building puzzle inspired by Montessori learning! The perfect gift for your little one. Everything you need to get started in helping your child develop. Build those fine motor skills - hand eye coordination - motor control - visual perception - cogitative thinking - problem solving and more!
|10. Where's Bear?|
|From: Peacable Kingdom|
- Where's Bear? is the hide-and-find stacking block game for 2-year-olds that combines two favorite toddler activities - stacking blocks and finding hidden objects - into a game!
- This game especially for 2-year-olds gives parents a new and exciting way to engage with their child through simple and playful fun
- Children learn problem solving, spatial concepts, object permanence, matching and sorting and social-emotional skills through play
- Spending time with children without screens or other distractions builds strong familial bonds and encourages a child's well-being
- Includes 6 sturdy nesting boxes, 1 wooden bear figurine, parent guide and instructions for five versions of game play