|1. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker (Frustration Free Packaging)|
September 01, 2011
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases; meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old
|2. Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit|
January 01, 2007
- 20 piece kit allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles - open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Chemicals Included: Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch
- Supplies Included: 2 cotton swabs, 3 test tubes with stand, 3 plastic cups, pipette, 2 sticks, 2 measuring scoops and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
|3. Stomp Rocket The Original Jr. Glow, 4 Rockets (Packaging May Vary)|
|From: D+L Company|
- Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets glow-in-the-dark, so they stand out against a dark sky!
- 100% KID powered: Run, jump and STOMP to launch these rockets up to 100 feet in the air!
- All-foam rockets are great for younger kids - ages 3 and up and a solo play game
- Includes a Stomp Launcher and 4 Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets.No batteries required; super easy, fast assembly
|4. VTech Turn and Learn Driver|
- Your little one will love pretending to drive using the steering wheel toy that causes the cute dog character to move back and forth
- Press the five colorful buttons on the learning toy and your child will be introduced to different animals and vehicles; great early education toy
- The fun baby car toy design encourages imaginative play with a traffic light, a signal lever that triggers fun sounds and music; gear shifter that pushes and pulls to introduce opposites
- Baby driving toy Includes 3 play modes so your little toddler driver can learn in animal, driving and music mode. 60+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Makes a great baby gift for a 6 month to 2 year old boy or girl; operates on 2 AA batteries that are included for demo purposes only, use new batteries for regular use
|5. AmazonBasics Classic Notebook - Ruled|
- Large classic notebook with 240 ruled pages (front and back) for notes, lists, musings, and more
- Archival-quality pages made from acid-free paper-resists damage from light and air
- Cardboard bound cover with rounded corners for a finished look
- Integrated bookmark; elastic closure helps keep notebook securely closed
- Expandable inner pocket for stashing loose items; measures 5 by 8.25 inches
|6. Insect Lore Deluxe Butterfly Garden with Live Cup of Caterpillars and Feeding Habitat Kit|
|From: Insect Lore Dropship|
March 19, 2018
- 5 baby caterpillars and all the food they'll need
- Pop-up, reusable 11.5 inch mesh habitat
- Deluxe Chrysalis station
- Feeding kit
- Caterpillars to butterflies instruction guide
|7. 4M Crystal Growing Experiment|
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
|8. Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit|
|From: Elenco Electronics Inc|
June 12, 2006
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately); Also Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
|9. LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket|
February 01, 2018
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill. Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time! Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects.
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months. Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
|10. Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner|
- WHAT YOU GET - Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy for boys and girls. Contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles, for ages 8+.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS - Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- COMES WITH MULTI-LEVEL CHALLENGES - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- AWARD WINNER - Winner of several awards including the prestigious Toy of the Year Award in the Specialty Category, from the Toy Industry Association, along with a Parents Choice Gold Award, and more.