|1. Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit|
January 01, 2007
- 20 piece kit allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles - open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Chemicals Included: Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch
- Supplies Included: 2 cotton swabs, 3 test tubes with stand, 3 plastic cups, pipette, 2 sticks, 2 measuring scoops and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
|2. 4M Crystal Growing Experiment|
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
|3. Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit|
|From: Elenco Electronics Inc|
June 12, 2006
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately); Also Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Valuable component to a rounded STEM curriculum
- Build working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren. More than 100 exciting projects in all with included 30+ snap together parts
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
|4. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker (Frustration Free Packaging)|
September 01, 2011
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases; meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old
|5. VTech Drill and Learn Toolbox|
|From: V Tech|
- Fix and play with the Drill and Learn Toolbox by VTech; open this toddler-friendly toolbox and get ready for role-play fun with the included electronic fix-it tray, working toy drill, hammer, wrench, nails and screws
- Requires 2 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 2 to 5 years, works well and long with Polaroid Batteries
- Working drill spins the gears and drills screws into the electronic tray's holes; turn the gears to build motor skills and hear mechanical clicking sounds
- Press light-up buttons for fun songs and to learn about a variety of tools, how they're used and the sounds they make
- Insert the double-sided instruction cards and learn about colors and numbers while pretending to make repairs; includes an electronic fix-it tray, drill, hammer, wrench, nails and screws
|6. 4M Tin Can Robot|
July 28, 2013
- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up. Works well and long with Polaroid Batteries.
|7. VTech Drop and Go Dump Truck|
- 2 AAA Trial Batteries are included for demo, works longest with Polaroid AAA Batteries. Please use new batteries for regular use. Construction toy is intended for toddlers ages 6 months to 3 years old;
- Drop a colorful rock into the top of this cheerful dump truck toy and watch it tumble into the bucket to learn numbers
- Once the rocks are in the bucket, the push toy or pull toy can be moved along to see the rocks rumble around inside
- Learning toy develops motor skills by lifting the hinged bucket to unload the rocks and start again; a great early education toy for toddlers
- Toddler toy truck includes 3 colorful buttons that play melodies, phrases and teach tools and colors
|8. Gravity Maze|
- Falling Marble Logic Game
- A marble run and logic puzzle all in one. Age: 8 and Up
- 60 challenges ranging from beginner to expert
- Builds spatial reasoning and planning skills
- Includes 1 game grid, 60 challenge cards, 9 towers, 1 target piece, 3 marbles
|9. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC - Break Open 10 Geodes – TOP QUALITY!|
|From: Discover with Dr. Cool|
January 01, 2011
- DISCOVER CRYSTAL TREASURE when you break open these rocks to find amazing crystals inside!
- COLORFUL VARIETY of hand-selected geodes for interesting, vibrant crystals
- 100% NATURAL GEODES may be as big as a tennis ball or as small as a ping-pong ball and are the perfect size for kids
- 16 PAGE FULL-COLOR LEARNING GUIDE describes how geodes are formed and details the variety found in nature
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - For 129 years, National Geographic has provided fascinating and fun educational opportunities to aspiring scientists around the world
|10. LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket|
- Children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty and fill. Store everything you need right in the basket for easy clean-up every time! Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects.
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months. Skills learned while your kids play: pretend play, shapes, colors, and fine motor skills.
- Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months
- Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs
- Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
- Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog