|1. Mattel Games UNO Card Game|
|From: Mattel Games|
October 02, 2000
- UNO ! The classic card game of matching colors and numbers
- Players take turns matching one of their cards with the color or number card shown on the top of the deck
- Write your own rules for game play with the Wild Customizable cards!
- Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand
- First player or team to 500 wins
|2. Cards Against Humanity|
|From: Cards Against Humanity LLC.|
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
|3. What do you Meme?|
|From: What Do You Meme?|
- Warning: NOT intended for children.
- The adult party game everyone's talking about, brought to you by the F**kjerry team.
- Compete with friends and family to create the funniest memes.
- 435 cards (360 caption cards and 75 photo cards).
- Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
|4. Hasbro Monopoly Deal Card Game|
March 01, 2018
- Monopoly Deal game is the card version of the classic Monopoly game
- Collect sets of properties with different colors
- Earn and swap properties and charge other players rent
- Steal properties or demand money from other players when you get the right Action card
- Includes 110 cards and instructions. For 2 to 5 players. Ages 8 and up.
|5. Joking Hazard Game|
|From: Joking Hazard LLC|
October 01, 2016
- Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic.
- Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between.
- 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones.
- High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses.
- Ages 17+
|6. Exploding Kittens Card Game|
August 24, 2015
- Hologram ensures Authenticity.
- Exploding kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players with 2 decks)
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by the oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not Meow.
|7. SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game|
|From: SET Enterprises Inc.|
May 01, 2007
- Five-suited rummy-style game with a rotating wild card.
- Easy to learn • Fun for kids and adults!
- Ages 8 to adult • 1-7 Players • Includes solitaire version.
- Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players.
- Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards.
|8. Spot It!|
|January 01, 2011|
- Award-winning game of visual perception for the whole family.
- Between any two cards there is always one and only one matching symbol. Spot it fast to win
- Five challenging ways to play for hours of frenzied fun for 2 to 8 players.
- Develops focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills.
- Includes 55 cards and illustrated rules in a durable travel-size tin."Brands may vary"
|9. Cardinal Giant Uno Giant Game|
|From: Cardinal Industries|
- High quality giant cards measure 10.1 by 7.4 inches
- Four Suits of 25 cards each, plus eight wild cards
- Giant cards for huge fun!!
- For 2-10 players
- Cardinal offers a wide range of quality family-friendly games, innovative puzzles and contemporary and evergreen licensed products for game and puzzle lovers of all-ages.
|10. Phase 10 Card Game Styles May Vary|
February 08, 2011
- A rummy-type card game with a challenging and exciting twist!
- Object of the game: be the first player to complete 10, varied Phase sequences
- The twist: each Phase to be completed is specific for each hand dealt!
- Those who complete the Phase advance to the next, but those who don't must try again
- Phases include: two sets of three, one run of seven, seven cards of one color and more
- From the makers of UNO
- A rummy-type card game with a challenging and exciting twist
- Object of the game is to be the first player to complete 10 phase sequences
- Twist is that each phase to be completed is specific for each hand dealt
- Great family game for 2-6 players