World Famous Comics: Aviation Electronics|
| 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 |
page 1 of 10
| Aviation Electronics|
|1. Bose A20 Aviation Headset with Bluetooth Dual Plug Cable, Black|
|From: Bose Corporation|
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets. Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets. The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems
- Clear audio with active equalization. Simple, intuitive headset operation-plug it in, turn it on, go flying
- Now with Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
|2. Sena 20S-01 Motorcycle Bluetooth 4.1 Communication System with HD Audio and Advanced Noise Control (Single)|
|From: Benchmark Helmets|
June 20, 2014
- Bluetooth 4.1 and universal intercom keeps you in touch up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles)
- Crystal-clear HD audio with Sena's Advanced Noise Control to block ambient noise
- Audio Multitasking technology allows you to have an intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS
- Motion sensor technology lets you pair Bluetooth devices with a shake of the 20S
- Intuitive control with hands-free voice commands.The 20S also offers the ability to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling
|3. Stratux ADS-B Dual Band Receiver Aviation Weather and Traffic - AHRS, Battery Pack, Suction Mount, Internal WAAS GPS, Antennas, SDR, Case with Fan for ForeFlight, iFly, FlyQ, WingX|
|From: Crew Dog Electronics|
- ASSEMBLED ADS-B KIT: Stratux dual band ADS-B receiver kit includes AHRS, fan controller, EasyAcc 6000mAh battery pack, suction mount, strap, SD card adapter, supports ForeFlight Synthetic Vision and other popular EFBs. It has a 30 day return policy and technical support backed by Crew Dog Electronics.
- RELIABLE INFORMATION: High-gain dmurray14 antennas are optimized for 978 MHz and 1090 MHz frequencies allowing you to receive and display air-to-air traffic, data, and FIS-B weather including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- PORTABLE: Stratux is a highly portable receiver including a suction mount for window mounting. Provides ADS-B traffic and weather information and navigation GPS position using internal GPYes WAAS GPS receiver, supports multiple iPads, iPhones, or Android tablets connected via WiFi. Perfect for WiFi only iPads and tablets.
- LATEST FIRMWARE: Latest Stratux software (v1.4r4) is already loaded on MicroSD card. Just plug in included rechargeable battery pack for 4+ hours of flying time. Supports pass-through charging.
- COMPATIBILITY: StratusTM 2S functionality at Scout prices. Built using Raspberry Pi 3 board and parts direct from Stratux project founder. Supports ForeFlight, FlyQ EFB, Navigator, AvNav, WingX, Avare EFB, FltPlan Go, DroidEFB, AerovieReports, Avplan EFB, iFly GPS, DroidEFB, OzRunways EFB.
|4. ASA CX-3 Flight Computer|
- The most versatile and easy-to-use aviation flight computer for fast, accurate flight planning and calculations
|5. David Clark DC PRO-X Hybrid Electronic Noise-Cancelling Aviation Headset|
|From: David Clark|
- 5-year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Magnesium Alloy Headband and Suspension: Forward-thinking, ergonomic design provides a lightweight, yet rugged platform. Evenly distributes headset weight for added comfort and is fully adjustable for a personal fit.
- Adjustable Suspension Assembly: Fully adjustable suspension assembly integrated with headband for personalized fit and comfort.
- Leatherette Head Pad: Ultra-soft leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design virtually eliminates 'hot spots' and keeps top of head cool during long flights.
- Swivel Hinge Stirrups: Disperse clamping pressure for secure yet comfortable fit and allow headset to conform to the sides of the head.
|6. David Clark H10-13.4 Aviation Headset|
|From: David Clark, Inc.|
- Super Soft, Double Foam Head Pad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- 5-year Guarantee
|7. KORE AVIATION KA-1 Premium Gel Ear Seal PNR Pilot Aviation Headset with MP3 Support and Carrying Case|
|From: KORE HEADSET|
- Premium Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 24db for Hearing Protection
- Ultra-plush silicone Gel Ear Seals and Acoustic Foam Earcups for Maximum Breathability and Comfort
- Dual Volume Controls on Each Ear with 3.5mm Port for MP3/ iPhone/ iPad/ Android Compatibility
- Mono/Stereo Y-block Switch and Gold Plated Plugs
- Custom Fit Headset Bag Included for Easy Carry and Protection
|8. Lightspeed Zulu 3 Aviation Headset - GA plugs|
- New contoured ear seals are designed to hug the curve of the jaw, reducing side pressure to get a more natural fit for more comfort and stability. These ear seals create 30 to 50 percent more space for the ear than other ANR headsets, a key feature of long-term user comfort.
- Zulu 3 is outfitted with new cables built around a Kevlar core, which are stronger, lighter, and more flexible than standard cables. The more durable cables complement the other premium materials used in the rest of the headset construction, including the magnesium cups, sliders, and the stainless steel headband.
- Retains the same award winning Lightspeed ANR and all of the most popular features of Zulu.2, such as Bluetooth for phone and music, Auto Shutoff, and ComPriority. It also has an exclusive user adjustable mic gain adjustment to get the audio and side tone just right for all voices.
- A taller head pad option ensures maximum comfort and performance on smaller head shapes.
- Backed by an industry-best 7-year-warranty from Lightspeed.
|9. Scout Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver for Inflight Weather & Traffic - Made for ForeFlight by uAvionix|
- Dual integrated ADS-B antennas are optimized for 978 MHz and 1090 MHz frequencies allowing you to receive and display ADS-B traffic and weather on the ForeFlight Mobile app. *NOTE: Scout does not have an internal GPS
- Display FIS-B weather and data on ForeFlight Mobile, including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- Receive air-to-air traffic information from ADS-B Out equipped aircraft and rebroadcast traffic information from FAA ground towers (ADS-R / TIS-B). Note that if your aircraft is not ADS-B Out equipped, your view of traffic will be limited.
- Fully-assembled - no hardware to assemble, no additional software to download, nothing to configure. Simply position on any window surface using Scout's flexible ball-joint and suction cup mounting system, plug into an external power source, and go fly. Integrated Wi-Fi supports up to 4 iOS devices.
- Scout connects to any external portable 5V USB battery or existing USB power source in your aircraft. Scout does not have an internal battery. *NOTE: Scout does not provide GPS data nor backup attitude (AHRS).
|10. Rugged Air RA200 Black General Aviation Pilot Headset|
|From: Rugged Air|
January 05, 2016
- 24dB Noise Reduction Hearing Protection
- EM56 Noise Reflective Cup Microphone with NEW Flex Boom
- 50mm Performance Audio Speakers
- Foam Comfort Ear Seals
- 3.5mm Input Jack for Music Devices