|1. Reshow Cassette Player - Portable Tape Player Captures MP3 Audio Music via USB - Compatible with Laptops and Personal Computers - Convert Walkman Tape Cassettes to iPod Format|
- 1 - Our unique tape recorder quickly converts old cassettes to MP3 format via a USB cable. Also works with laptop CD burners.
- STANDARD WALKMAN USE - Lightweight, Compact Size, Better than just a recorder, it works perfectly as an old school, vintage Walkman with any standard headphones
- 2 - Works perfectly with any standard 3.5mm AUX jack, meaning you can use headphones, earbuds, or an audio port to your car speakers.
- 3 - By transferring your cassettes to MP3s in a quiet room, you can enjoy crystal clear sound quality with even the oldest bands.
- 4 - Each order comes with converter software, a guide and a 5V DC USB power cord to make conversion quick and easy.
|2. FORE Nostalgia USB Cassette/Tape Converter/Player with Thumb/Flash Drive USB Disk Tape-To-MP3 Adapter/Transfer-Silver&Black|
- Converting cassette/tape to MP3 format into thumb drive automatically without any other device. Never go out and find the audio editor to record again, you are the expert with this converter.
- Multifunctional converter. It can be used as walkman, listen to the cassette/tape with headphone, speaker, car stereo. Just plug the 3.55mm AUX jack into converter, then enjoy the sound memory.
- Easy operation. Two modes for converting cassette/tape to MP3: Manual Mode / Auto Mode.
- This device with playback function for easily checking the recorded file. It may cause some trouble with the NTFS format of thumb drive. Recommendation format of Thumb/Flash Drive, USB Disk: FAT, FAT32, exFAT.
- Power Supply: 2×AA Battery/ 5V DC USB Power. Attention: It records only when the tape be playing,
|3. Sony M-570V Microcassette Voice Recorder|
- Records at 1.2 or 2.4 centimeters per second
- Built-in microphone and speaker makes for easy recording and playback
- Advanced voice operated recording (VOR) saves valuable recording time
- Clear Voice Plus function improves recording quality by enhancing voice sounds
- Runs on two AAA batteries or AC adaptor
|4. Panasonic RR930 Panasonic Microcassette Transcriber/Recorder|
- Uses microcassette tapes
- Variable tape-speed control
- Three-digit counter helps you keep your place
- Built-in condenser mic
- Includes headset and foot-controller
|5. Maxell MC-60 UR Microcassettes (Pack of 9)|
February 08, 2011
- Ideal tape for use in dictation machines or tape recorders that use the microcassette format
- Offers a perfect range for voice recording
|6. Sony 3MC-60B Microcassette - 3 Pack|
|By: Sony Consumer Tape|
- Anti-static guide roller for smooth, consistent sound
- Stronger base material improves durability
- Highest grade microcassette for professional use
- Specifically designed for dictation
|7. Sony MC60 Microcassette Tapes 30 Pack (10- 3 Packs)|
- 10X 3 packs microcassettes
|8. TONOR Portable Cassette Tape to MP3 Convertor Audio Tape Music Player|
- Tape reader: Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go, No SPK, You need to wear headphones
- Tape convert to MP3: Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
- Playing music Recorder：Connect to radio, electrola, or other speaker system by Cassette tape, convert the record into MP3 music.
- Compatible with Windows 7,8, XP, Mac; It is powered by USB or 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Sliver appearance, durable and portable
|9. Sony M-2000 Microcassette Transcriber|
- Includes built-in microphone for conference recording and remote microphone/telephone recording jack
- Built-in speaker
- Automatic backspace for transcribing confirmation and variable playback speed
- Compact design for small desktop footprint
- Comes with 2-function foot control and listening device
|10. RCA RP3528 Micro-Cassette Voice Recorder|
|From: Audiovox Electronics Corp|
- Energy Star Certified