|1. Reshow Cassette Recorder - Portable Tape Player Captures MP3 Audio Music via USB - Compatible with Laptops and Personal Computers - Convert Walkman Tape Cassettes to iPod Format|
- 1 - Our unique tape recorder quickly converts old cassettes to MP3 format via a USB cable. Also works with laptop CD burners.
- 2 - Better than just a recorder, it works perfectly as an old school, vintage Walkman with any standard headphones.
- 3 - Works perfectly with any standard 3.5mm AUX jack, meaning you can use headphones, earbuds, or an audio port to your car speakers.
- 4 - By transferring your cassettes to MP3s in a quiet room, you can enjoy crystal clear sound quality with even the oldest bands.
- 5 - Each order comes with converter software, a guide and a 5V DC USB power cord to make conversion quick and easy.
|2. TONOR Portable Cassette Tape to MP3 Convertor Audio Tape Music Player|
- Tape reader: Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go, No SPK, You need to wear headphones
- Tape convert to MP3: Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
- Playing music Recorder：Connect to radio, electrola, or other speaker system by Cassette tape, convert the record into MP3 music.
- Compatible with Windows 7,8, XP, Mac; It is powered by USB or 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Sliver appearance, durable and portable
|3. Maxell MC-60 UR Microcassettes (Pack of 9)|
February 08, 2011
- Ideal tape for use in dictation machines or tape recorders that use the microcassette format
- Offers a perfect range for voice recording
|4. Panasonic RR930 Panasonic Microcassette Transcriber/Recorder|
- Uses microcassette tapes
- Variable tape-speed control
- Three-digit counter helps you keep your place
- Built-in condenser mic
- Includes headset and foot-controller
|5. Sony 3MC-60B Microcassette - 3 Pack|
|By: Sony Consumer Tape|
- Anti-static guide roller for smooth, consistent sound
- Stronger base material improves durability
- Highest grade microcassette for professional use
- Specifically designed for dictation
|6. Sony M-570V Microcassette Voice Recorder|
- Records at 1.2 or 2.4 centimeters per second
- Built-in microphone and speaker makes for easy recording and playback
- Advanced voice operated recording (VOR) saves valuable recording time
- Clear Voice Plus function improves recording quality by enhancing voice sounds
- Runs on two AAA batteries or AC adaptor
|7. COBY MICROCASSETTE RECORDER w/ CASSETTE TAPE & PHONE PICK UP|
|From: coby electronics|
- MICROCASSETTE RECORDER
- DUAL SPEED OPERATION
- VOICE ACTIVATED w/ BUILT IN MIC
- CUE/FAST FORWARD & REVIEW/REWIND
- FREE MICRO CASSETTE TAPE
|8. Philips LFH0388 Professional Pocket Memo, Black|
- Internal recharge option enables rechargeable batteries to be replenished during use
- Voice activated recording for hands-free dictation
- Fast access to any part of the tape with turbo wind
|9. Panasonic RR930 Microcassette Transcriber/Recorder|
|10. Sony MC60 Microcassette Tapes 30 Pack (10- 3 Packs)|
- 10X 3 packs microcassettes