|1. Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be|
|By: Rachel Hollis|
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
February 06, 2018
- With wry wit and hard-earned wisdom, popular online personality and founder of TheChicSite.com founder Rachel Hollis helps readers break free from the lies keeping them from the joy-filled and exuberant life they are meant to have.
- Founder of the lifestyle website TheChicSite.com and CEO of her own media company, Chic Media, Rachel Hollis has created an online fan base of hundreds of thousands of fans by sharing tips for living a better life while fearlessly revealing the messiness of her own. Now comes her highly anticipated first book featuring her signature combination of honesty, humor, and direct, no-nonsense advice.
- Each chapter of Girl, Wash Your Face begins with a specific lie Hollis once believed that left her feeling overwhelmed, unworthy, or ready to give up. As a working mother, a former foster parent, and a woman who has dealt with insecurities about her body and relationships, she speaks with the insight and kindness of a BFF, helping women unpack the limiting mind-sets that destroy their self-confidence and keep them from moving forward.
|2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life|
|By: Mark Manson|
September 13, 2016
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k
|3. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos|
|By: Jordan B. Peterson|
Publisher: Random House Canada
January 23, 2018
- What does everyone in the modern world need to know? Renowned psychologist Jordan B. Peterson's answer to this most difficult of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of ancient tradit with the stunning revelations of cutting-edge scientific research.
- Humorous, surprising and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding boys and girls must be left alone, what terrible fate awaits those who criticize too easily, and why you should always pet a cat when you meet one on the street.
|4. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts|
|By: Gary Chapman|
Publisher: Northfield Publishing
January 01, 2015
- The 5 Love Languages The Secret to Love That Lasts
|5. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life|
|By: Jen Sincero|
Publisher: Running Press Adult
April 23, 2013
- YOU ARE A BADASS IS THE SELF-HELP BOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES BUT DON'T WANT TO GET BUSTED DOING IT.
- In this refreshingly entertaining how-to guide, bestselling author and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, serves up 27 bitesized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, sage advice, easy exercises, and the occasional swear word, helping you to: Identify and change the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors that stop you from getting what you want, Create a life you totally love.
- And create it NOW, Make some damn money already. The kind you've never made before.
|6. Emotional Intelligence 2.0|
|By: Travis Bradberry, Jean Greaves|
June 16, 2009
- Emotional intelligence test
- Self awareness
- strategies to increase emotional intelligence
- self management
- social awareness
|7. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win (New Edition)|
|By: Jocko Willink|
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
November 21, 2017
|8. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)|
|By: Don Miguel Ruiz|
Publisher: Amber-Allen Publishing
November 07, 1997
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- "Happiness is a choice, and so is suffering."
|9. Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World|
|By: William H. McRaven|
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
April 04, 2017
|10. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change|
|By: Stephen R. Covey|
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
November 19, 2013
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change