|1. Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be|
|By: Rachel Hollis|
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
February 06, 2018
- With wry wit and hard-earned wisdom, popular online personality and founder of TheChicSite.com founder Rachel Hollis helps readers break free from the lies keeping them from the joy-filled and exuberant life they are meant to have.
- Founder of the lifestyle website TheChicSite.com and CEO of her own media company, Chic Media, Rachel Hollis has created an online fan base of hundreds of thousands of fans by sharing tips for living a better life while fearlessly revealing the messiness of her own. Now comes her highly anticipated first book featuring her signature combination of honesty, humor, and direct, no-nonsense advice.
- Each chapter of Girl, Wash Your Face begins with a specific lie Hollis once believed that left her feeling overwhelmed, unworthy, or ready to give up. As a working mother, a former foster parent, and a woman who has dealt with insecurities about her body and relationships, she speaks with the insight and kindness of a BFF, helping women unpack the limiting mind-sets that destroy their self-confidence and keep them from moving forward.
|2. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos|
|By: Jordan B. Peterson|
Publisher: Random House Canada
January 23, 2018
- What does everyone in the modern world need to know? Renowned psychologist Jordan B. Peterson's answer to this most difficult of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of ancient tradit with the stunning revelations of cutting-edge scientific research.
- Humorous, surprising and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding boys and girls must be left alone, what terrible fate awaits those who criticize too easily, and why you should always pet a cat when you meet one on the street.
|3. Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents|
|By: Pete Souza|
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
October 16, 2018
|4. Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics|
|By: Charles Krauthammer|
Publisher: Crown Forum
May 12, 2015
|5. Fahrenheit 451|
|By: Ray Bradbury|
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
January 10, 2012
- Ray Bradbury's internationally acclaimed novel Fahrenheit 451 is a masterwork of twentieth-century literature set in a bleak, dystopian future.
- 249 pages. Paperback.
|6. The Soul of America: The Battle for Our Better Angels|
|By: Jon Meacham|
Publisher: Random House
May 08, 2018
|7. The Handmaid's Tale|
|By: Margaret Atwood|
March 16, 1998
|8. The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West|
|By: Malcolm Nance|
Publisher: Hachette Books
June 26, 2018
|9. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)|
|By: Don Miguel Ruiz|
Publisher: Amber-Allen Publishing
November 07, 1997
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- "Happiness is a choice, and so is suffering."
|10. Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind|
|By: Yuval Noah Harari|
Publisher: Harper Perennial
May 15, 2018