|1. Educated: A Memoir|
|By: Tara Westover|
Publisher: Random House
February 20, 2018
- #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER An unforgettable memoir about a young girl who, kept out of school, leaves her survivalist family and goes on to earn a PhD from Cambridge University Book Club Pick for Now Read This, from PBS NewsHour and The New York Times "A coming-of-age memoir reminiscent of The Glass Castle."-O: The Oprah Magazine "Tara Westover is living proof that some people are flat-out, boots-always-laced-up indomitable."-USA Today
- "The extremity of Westover's upbringing emerges gradually through her telling, which only makes the telling more alluring and harrowing."-The New York Times Book Review
- Tara Westover was seventeen the first time she set foot in a classroom. Born to survivalists in the mountains of Idaho, she prepared for the end of the world by stockpiling home-canned peaches and sleeping with her "head-for-the-hills" bag. In the summer she stewed herbs for her mother, a midwife and healer, and in the winter she salvaged metal in her father's junkyard.
- Her father distrusted the medical establishment, so Tara never saw a doctor or nurse. Gashes and concussions, even burns from explosions, were all treated at home with herbalism. The family was so isolated from mainstream society that there was no one to ensure the children received an education, and no one to intervene when an older brother became violent.
|2. Beastie Boys Book|
|By: Michael Diamond, Adam Horovitz|
Publisher: Spiegel & Grau
October 30, 2018
- inclues rare photos
- pieces from Amy Poehler, Spike Jonze, Wes Anderson, & more
|3. Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits|
|By: Reese Witherspoon|
September 18, 2018
|4. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts|
|By: Gary Chapman|
Publisher: Northfield Publishing
January 01, 2015
- The 5 Love Languages The Secret to Love That Lasts
|5. Hindsight: & All the Things I Can't See in Front of Me|
|By: Justin Timberlake|
Publisher: Harper Design
October 30, 2018
|6. The Anthology, Part III: Live|
|By: Garth Brooks|
Publisher: Pearl Records
November 20, 2018
|7. Let's Go (So We Can Get Back): A Memoir of Recording and Discording with Wilco, Etc.|
|By: Jeff Tweedy|
November 13, 2018
|8. In Pieces|
|By: Sally Field|
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
September 18, 2018
- In this intimate, haunting literary memoir, an American icon tells her story for the first time, and in her own gorgeous words--about a challenging and lonely childhood, the craft that helped her find her voice, and a powerful emotional legacy that shaped her journey as a daughter and a mother.
- One of the most celebrated, beloved, and enduring actors of our time, Sally Field has an infectious charm that has captivated the nation for more than five decades, beginning with her first TV role at the age of seventeen. From Gidget's sweet-faced "girl next door" to the dazzling complexity of Sybil to the Academy Award-worthy ferocity and depth of Norma Rae and Mary Todd Lincoln,
- Field has stunned audiences time and time again with her artistic range and emotional acuity. Yet there is one character who always remained hidden: the shy and anxious little girl within.
|9. Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin|
|By: Led Zeppelin|
Publisher: Reel Art Press
October 09, 2018
|10. The Good Neighbor: The Life and Work of Fred Rogers|
|By: Maxwell King|
Publisher: Harry N. Abrams
September 04, 2018
- THE GOOD NEIGHBOR: THE LIFE AND WORK OF FRED ROGERS - An enormously influential figure in the history of television and in the lives of tens of millions of children, this book by Maxwell King is an engaging biography of the childhood icon.
- A LOVING PORTRAIT - This wonderful book profiles the compassion, equality, and kindness of the creator and star of "Mister Rogers? Neighborhood", a groundbreaking series that inspired boys, girls and even adults the world over.
- A DEFINITIVE BIOGRAPHY - This first full-length, well-written biography traces Rogers?s personal, professional, and artistic life through decades of inspiring work.
- GREAT GIFT - The Good Neighbor: The Life and Work of Fred Rogers makes a thoughtful , nostalgic gift for anyone who enjoyed watching "Mister Roger's Neighborhood" as a kid, or any admirer of Roger's work.
- HARCOVER - Contains 416 pages.