|1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch|
|By: Mario Kart 8 - Deluxe|
April 28, 2017
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
|2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch|
March 03, 2017
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like-anytime, anywhere! - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each Shrine varies, and you'll never expect the challenges you'll face until you enter. Some will involve realistic physics, and some will require you to harness the power of nature, including electricity, wind, fire, and more. Work your way through the traps and devices inside, utilizing your runes and think outside the box to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped - With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster or stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy - The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility - The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in the game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you're searching for. Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful in-game items or even a treasure chest!
|3. amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch 2017 (2-Pack)|
- Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch
- Ultra-clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience
- Ultra thin-0.3mm thickness is reliable and resilient, and promises full compatibility with touchscreen sensitivity
- Highly durable, and scratch resistant - surface hardness 9H and topped with oleophobic coating to reduce fingerprints.
- Includes: 2x GLASS Screen Protector, Wet Wipes, Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth, Squeeze Card, Easy Installation Use Guide, Hinge Stickers
|4. Nintendo Switch Hardware with Splatoon 2 + Neon Green/Neon Pink Joy-Cons (Nintendo Switch)|
- This special bundle includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, with contrasting left and right Joy-Con controllers: one neon green, one neon pink.
- Also includes a download code for the full Splatoon 2 game
- Also comes with a carrying case, and all the accessories you need to get started
|5. Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch|
July 21, 2017
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
|6. NINTENDO SWITCH DELUXE TRAVEL CASE - PREMIUM HARD CASE MADE WITH BALLISTIC NYLON, SECURE TIGHT FIT FOR YOUR SWITCH AND GAMES. DESIGNED TO PROTECT SWITCH'S ANALOG STICKS. BONUS: TWO MULTI-GAME CASES|
|From: RDS Industries, Inc|
March 03, 2017
- #1 NINTENDO LICENSED SWITCH CASE MANUFACTURER
- EXTERIOR CASE: TOUGH exterior hard case covered in ballistic nylon; DESIGNED specially to protect Switch's Joy-Con analog sticks; RUBBERIZED handle for comfortable carrying; CUSTOM easy-glide zipper and zipper pull with accent color; FOR gamers on the go
- INTERIOR CASE: PERFECT fit vacuum formed interior -felt lined; DESIGNED specially to protect Switch's Joy-Con analog sticks; PADDED screen protection panel; QUICK access pocket for power cable or earphone storage; Hidden compartments for game cases
- 2 BONUS multi-game cases - holds 8 Nintendo games in a safe environment; 2 Micro SD card cases - fits into any section of the game cases
- 100% NINTENDO LICENSED; DESIGNED to exceed Nintendo's demanding standards
|7. AmazonBasics Steering Wheel for Nintendo Switch - Blue/Red (2 Pack)|
- 2 steering wheels (blue and red) for Nintendo Switch; each wheel holds a Joy-con controller (not included)
- One for left controller and one for right so you can play with a friend; ideal for racing games
- Dual-injection grip for a comfortable hold, even during long playing sessions; large SR / SL shoulder buttons for ultimate control
- Built with additional padding to protect Joy-con controllers while in use; Joy-Con controllers and Switch device sold separately
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
|8. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - GameCube Controller|
December 31, 2018
|9. Poké Ball Plus|
November 16, 2018
- Throw yourself into a Pokémon adventure on the Nintendo Switch system.
- Explore the Kanto region using the Control Stick.
- Make a throwing motion to toss an in-game Poké Ball, catch Pokémon and hear one in your hand.
- Players can team up for a 2 player adventure using two Poké Ball Plus accessories (sold separately).