|1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch|
March 03, 2017
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like-anytime, anywhere! - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.
- Be prepared and properly equipped - With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster or stealthier.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each Shrine varies, and you'll never expect the challenges you'll face until you enter. Some will involve realistic physics, and some will require you to harness the power of nature, including electricity, wind, fire, and more. Work your way through the traps and devices inside, utilizing your runes and think outside the box to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Battling enemies requires strategy - The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility - The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in the game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you're searching for. Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful in-game items or even a treasure chest!
|2. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch|
April 28, 2017
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
|3. Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch|
July 21, 2017
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
|4. Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, 5" - No Contract Phone|
|From: Virgin Mobile USA|
- Virgin Mobile Service
- 5" HD Display
- 16GB ROM/1.5GB RAM w/ Expandable Memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 5MP Rear Facing Camera and 2MP Front Facing Camera
|5. amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch 2017 (2-Pack)|
- Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch
- Ultra-clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience
- Ultra thin-0.3mm thickness is reliable and resilient, and promises full compatibility with touchscreen sensitivity
- Highly durable, and scratch resistant - surface hardness 9H and topped with oleophobic coating to reduce fingerprints.
- Includes: 2x GLASS Screen Protector, Wet/Dry Wipes, Squeeze Card, Easy Installation Use Guide, Dust Removal Stickers
|6. Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch|
October 27, 2017
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
|7. AmazonBasics Car Charger for Nintendo Switch|
- Car charger allows for playing Nintendo Switch while charging it-perfect for gaming on the go
- Plugs directly into a car's DC power source (aka cigarette lighter socket); output: 5V / 3.0A
- USB-C connector plugs into the USB port of your Switch device
- Long 6-foot cable with ABS connector for strength and extended reach
- Backed by an AmazonBasics one-year limited warranty
|8. Hatchimals Surprise – Peacat – Hatching Egg with Surprise Twin Interactive Hatchimal Creatures by Spin Master|
October 05, 2017
- Includes: 2 Hatchimals, Instruction Booklet, Reference Guide
- Hatchimals Surprise has arrived! Inside each magical speckled egg are Hatchimals twins! Who will you hatch?
- Hold and rub your Hatchimals Surprise egg and you will hear adorable sounds and may even see a set of eyes inside! Love and care for your egg to help your twins hatch!
- These Hatchimals share a special bond - telling each other jokes, playing games, saying "I love you" and more! They even feel sad when they're apart for too long! Watch as one moves and dances, while the other repeats everything you say!
- Hatchimals Surprise are made for kids aged 5+. 2 AA batteries and 3 LR44 button cells batteries required (included).
|9. Orzly Carry Case Compatible With Nintendo Switch - RED Protective Hard Portable Travel Carry Case Shell Pouch for Nintendo Switch Console & Accessories|
- Designed to make your new Nintendo Switch Console even more portable & travel friendly
- Fits the Nintendo Switch tablet with both its Joy-Con controllers attached to it, and the upper section features a separate inner pocket which can fit extra JoyCons, Cables, Games, and other smaller but essential accessories. (Please note this cannot accommodate larger items like the dock or pro-controllers)
- Hard EVA shell keeps your device protected while the soft inner material keeps your device free from scratches
- Perfect carry case for keeping your Nintendo Switch securely stored when travelling or when not in use
- Designed specifically for the Nintendo Switch. For our full range of Nintendo Switch accessories, search 'ORZLY SWITCH' in the Amazon search bar (above)
|10. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition|
|From: UBI Soft|
August 29, 2017
- Winner of over 50 E3 awards and nominations!
- Mario and Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system!
- Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbis heroes with their own unique personalities.
- Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a fresh gameplay experience.
- Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!