|1. Hungry Hungry Hippos|
- Classic Hungry Hippos game has 4 hippo heads and bodies plus marbles for them to chomp
- 20 marbles included
- One golden marble, Cleanup is a snap with the marble and hippo storage
- Game base comes with 4 hippo heads, 4 hippo bodies, 4 marble launchers and guides, 20 plastic marbles, label sheet and instructions
|2. Hasbro Connect 4 Game|
June 05, 2013
- Classic Connect 4 game is disc-dropping fun
- Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win
- Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions
|3. Elefun & Friends Hungry Hungry Hippos Grab & Go Game (Includes 2 Chomping Hippos)|
- Grab & Go game is a compact travel version of the Hungry Hippos game.
- This game only includes 2 hippos. The standard game (sold separately) contains 4 hippos.
- All-in-one game unit makes storage easy.
- Plastic cover keeps marbles from rolling out.
- Includes game unit, label sheet and instructions.
|4. Hasbro Don't Break the Ice Game|
June 01, 2017
- Players tap out ice blocks one by one
- To win, keep Phillip the Penguin on top
- Play with 2-4 players
- Includes 2 mallets, ice tray frame, 4 ice tray legs,1 large ice block, 32 small ice blocks, Phillip the Penguin figure, and instructions
|5. PlayMonster Yeti in My Spaghetti|
|From: Patch Products|
July 15, 2015
- Silly, easy-to-play game!
- Place the noodles across the top of the bowl and sit Yeti on top
- Take turns removing the noodles one-by-one without letting Yeti fall!
- If you make Yeti fall, you lose!
- Includes 30 Noodles, Yeti, Bowl, Rules; for 2 or more players ages 4 and up
|6. Hasbro Guess Who? Classic Game|
October 21, 2017
- Features tabletop gameboards and game pieces
- Players try to guess each other's mystery character
- For 2 players
|7. Classic Operation Game|
- Ages: 6 Years & up
- Use the tweezers to remove Cavity Sam's ailments
- Features classic ailments
- Can play solo or with friends
- Try to avoid the "buzz"
- Includes gameboard, tweezers, 12 plastic ailments (including rubber band), and game guide.
- Requires 2 1.5V"AA" alkaline batteries (demo batteries included).
|8. Cootie Game|
July 22, 2017
- The Mixing and Matching Bug-Building Game
- Fun and easy to play
- Be the first to create a Cootie bug
- Includes 4 bodies, 4 heads, 24 legs, 4 eye pieces, 4 mouth pieces, 4 head accessories, die, label sheet, Cootie bug parts chart, and instructions
- For 2 to 4 players
|9. Hasbro Trouble Game|
March 01, 2018
- Simple fun game of move ahead or get in trouble and move Back
- For 2-4 players ages 5 and up
- Manufactured in United States
- Trouble game is peg-popping fun
- Pop-O-Matic die roller rolls the die
- Move your pegs around the board
- Send other players' pegs home when you land on the same space
- Double Trouble and Warp spaces change up the game
|10. Hasbro Perfection Game, Ages 4 and up (Amazon Exclusive)|
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Race-against-the-clock Perfection game is easy to set up
- Features fast-moving, piece-popping fun
- Put each piece in its spot before time is up and the tray pops up
- Includes 9 fun shapes; game unit with timer and pop-up tray and label sheet