|1. Tea Dance 1920s 30s 40s Vintage Tea Party|
|By: Artie Shaw, The Ink Spots, Benny Goodman Orchestra, Fats Waller & His Rhythm, Jan Savitt & His Top Hatters, Paul Whiteman, The Boswell Sisters and Dorsey Brothers, Jimmie Lunceford, Billie Holiday with Teddy Wilson Orchestra|
August 14, 2018
- A perfect selection for afternoon dancing
- Brilliantly clear remastering - no hisses, crackles or scratches
- Perfect music for your afternoon or evening tea dances and tea parties
- Brush off the cobwebs, roll back the carpet and find your dancing shoes!
|2. Fats Waller: Very Best of Fats Waller|
|By: Fats Waller|
June 15, 2010
|3. The Legend of Bagger Vance: Music from the Motion Picture (2000 Film)|
|From: Chapter III Records|
November 07, 2000
|4. Real Fats Waller|
|By: FATS WALLER|
October 21, 2016
|5. Greatest Jazz Blues & Ragtime 2|
November 19, 1993
|6. G. I. Jive: American Hits of WW2 - 1930s & 1940s|
|By: Various Artists, Dinah Shore, Glenn Miller, Jo Stafford, Fats Waller, The Ink Spots, Johnny Mercer|
February 26, 2008
- Great jazz entertainers, dance bands & big bands of the 1930s & 40s
- Something here to meet every mood, whether upbeat or simply nostalgic: romantic ballads, swing tunes, rhythmic novelties, vocal numbers, swing specialities and period ditties. Unbeatable music!
- Including spirited performers who appeal to jitterbuggers and the soda fountain crowd alike.
- A brilliant opening track by Johnny Mercer, tripping through to Benny Goodman, Eddie Heywood, Glenn Miller and The Mills Brothers.
- "The sound on GI Jive is astonishing - as clear as a modern recording, refurbished to shine as brightly as a pair of GI boots!"
|7. Handful of Keys|
|By: Fats Waller|
June 28, 2004
|8. Fats Waller 1939|
|From: Classics France/Trad Alive|
October 04, 2002
|9. The Last Years, 1940-1943|
|By: Fats Waller and his Rhythm|
May 01, 1992
|10. Boogie Woogie Piano (A Portrait Of)|
|By: Various Artists|
November 22, 1997