Average Rating: see reviews
Binding: Video Game
ESRB Age Rating: Teen
Legal Disclaimer: Capcom (56042) Software, Capcom Monster Hunter: World - Role Playing Game - PlayStation 4, Capcom Monster Hunter: World, Role Playing Game - PlayStation 4 Overview Battle gigantic monsters in epic locales. As a hunter, you will take on quests to hunt monsters in a variety of habitats. Take down these monsters and receive materials that you can use to create stronger weapons and armor in order to hunt even more dangerous monsters. In Monster Hunter: World, the installment in the series, you can enjoy the ultimate hunting experience, using everything at your disposal to hunt monsters in a world teeming with surprises and excitement.
Number of Discs: 1
Number of Items: 1
Platform: PlayStation 4
Publication Date: 2014
Release Date: January 26, 2018
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as "new world".
- Living and breathing ecosystem: utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage;Subgenre:Action role-playing game (RPG)
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
- Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
- SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.