World Famous Comics: PagePlus X9 [Download] |
| PagePlus X9 [Download] |
|Average Rating: see reviews|
Binding: Software Download
Release Date: November 16, 2015
- Easily design and print any document
- Save, edit and import PDFs
- Create standout logos and graphics
- Enhance photos in just a few clicks
- Intelligent layout and seamless word processing tools
More Similar Items...
PagePlus X9 is the ultimate desktop publisher that over 95% of our customers would recommend! Easily create calendars and greeting cards at home, professional stationery sets for your business, as well as flyers and posters for your club or charity. Print them on your desktop printer, professionally, or share them electronically with industry-standard PDF export. Simple drag-and-drop tools help you design any type of document in no time. Start from scratch, or choose from hundreds of fully-customisable templates, design your own logos, create your own colour schemes, add QuickShapes, text, edit photos and so much more. Document design doesn’t get any easier than this!
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- Processor: Main processor must support SSE2 instructions
- RAM: 512MB Windows® XP, 1GB Windows® Vista and 32-bit Windows 7® & 8 or 2GB For 64-bit windows 7 & 8.
- Hard Disk: 510 MB
- Video Card: No
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Additional Requirements: Requirements - Windows-based PC* with DVD drive and mouse;Windows® 8 (32 or 64 bit), 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista (32 or 64 bit) or XP SP3 (32 bit) operating systems;512MB RAM (Windows® XP), 1GB RAM (Windows® Vista and 32-bit Windows 7® and 8) or 2GB RAM (For 64-bit Windows® 7 and 8);510MB free hard disk space;1024 x 768 monitor resolution (at 100% scaling);* Main processor must support SSE2 instructions;Additional disk resources and memory are required when editing large and/or complex publications;Windows-compatible printer;TWAIN-compatible scanner and/or digital camera; .NET 2.0 for text import filters (Word 2007/2010 + OpenOffice) (installed by default)*;Internet account and connection required for accessing online resources and .NET installation
Related Categories:Similar Items
More Similar Items...