World Famous Comics: Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13 |
| Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13 |
|From: Nuance Communications|
Average Rating: see reviews
ESRB Age Rating: Everyone
Number of Items: 1
Release Date: August 22, 2014
Studio: Nuance Communications
- The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer; Dragon dramatically boosts your personal productivity and helps you realize your full potential
- A personalized, voice-driven experience; Dragon gets even more accurate as it learns the words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly
- An intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to get started and easy to master
- The ability to create, format and edit documents by voice allows you to think out loud and break through barriers to creativity
- Dictation of text anywhere where you normally type within popular applications enables greater productivity and efficient multi-tasking
- Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, use Dragon Medical Practice Edition
More Similar Items...
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home is the world’s best-selling speech recognition software that lets you use your voice to get more done every day on your computer — quickly and accurately — at home, school or for hobbies. You simply talk and text appears on the screen up to three time faster than typing. You speak commands and Dragon understands and executes them. Dictate and edit documents, send email, search the Web and use social media with unparalleled speed, ease and comfort. Have fun on your computer and realize your potential at home or school by getting more done faster than you ever thought possible. Stop typing, start speaking — and doing. We recommend minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows 10. Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
Related Categories:Similar Items
More Similar Items...