World Famous Comics: Sammy"s Science House |
| Sammy"s Science House |
Average Rating: see reviews
ESRB Age Rating: Early Childhood
Legal Disclaimer: Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 3 years
Manufacturer Maximum Age: 7 years
- One of Max's top picks of all time!
- Students also expand their science vocabulary as they learn about plants, animals, seasons, and weather.
- Special features include graphical and spoken instructions, questions, and feedback, which allow students to work independently and enhance comprehension, and a Field Notebook from which students can print creations and pages.
- In five fascinating activities students build early science skills and practice important scientific processes.
- This product contains Universal Access features including TouchWindow and Single Switch compatibility to address a variety of learning styles and abilities.
More Similar Items...
Explore the wonders of science with Sammy!Product InformationIn five fascinating activities students build earlyscience skills and practice important scientific processes. Students also expand their science vocabulary as they learn about plantsanimals seasons and weather.Special features include graphical and spoken instructions questions andfeedback which allow students to work independently and enhance prehensionand a Field Notebook from which students can print creations and pages.Skills Learned Discriminate Attributes Construct Objects Follow Patterns Manipulate Weather Variables Investigate Animal Habitats Observe Seasonal Changes Explore Classifications Name Plants Animals Rocks and Fungi Build Logical SequencesProduct FeaturesDiscover the Wonders of NatureWhat do shrews eat? Why does a squirrel flick its tail? Visit Acorn Pond duringwinter spring summer and fall to explore its fascinating wildlife.Make Your Own Weather!Kids learn weather terms experiment with temperature wind and precipitationand see how different variables affect weather.Explore the Field NotebookKids find great sketches and fun facts about the animals of Acorn Pond. Printingpages allows kids to share their favorite animals with family and friends.Play with the Order of ThingsLights! Camera! Action! Kids learn about beginnings middles and ends andexplore how things in nature change over time as they arrange frames of film inlogical sequences to Make-A-Movie.Construct in the WorkshopClocks tick wheels spin and robots spring to life as kids follow blueprints orcreate original machines and toys.Drop in at the Sorting StationThree horns . . . it's a triceratops! Kids sort pictures of objects and learnthe names of plants animals rocks and fungi.Windows Requirements Windows 95/98/Me (not XP or 2000 patible) 486 Pentium or better (33 MHz or faster) Hard disk with 5 MB free 8 MB memory (RAM) 640x480 256-color monitor Double-speed (2X) or faster CD-ROM drive Mouse Windows-patibl
Related Categories:Similar Items
More Similar Items...