World Famous Comics: Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #665 (Walt Disney's Comics and Stories) (No. 665) |
| Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #665 (Walt Disney's Comics and Stories) (No. 665) |
|By: William Van Horn, Don Rosa, Donald D. Markstein, Floyd Gottfredson|
By: William Van Horn, Don Rosa, Floyd Gottfredson, Carl Buettner, Dick Moores
Publisher: Gemstone Publishing
Average Rating: see reviews
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Number of Items: 1
Number of Pages: 64
Publication Date: February 14, 2006
Studio: Gemstone Publishing
More Comics By: William Van Horn, Don Rosa, Donald D. Markstein, Floyd Gottfredson
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Short stories featuring Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Big Bad Wolf, Scamp, and other Disney characters.
- In William Van Horn's "A Fluid Situation," Donald deals with an annoying leaky faucet by turning self-declared plumber... a decision he lives to regret!
- In Donald D Markstein's "Easy Work," when Mickey sees construction work being done with giant robots, he signs on to give it a shot — and ends up in frenzied competition with rival robot wrangler Sam Simian.
- Next it's Carl Buettner's "Moving Day" in the woods when Big Bad Wolf buys the deed to the Three Little Pigs' home. From WDC&S #58 July 1945.
- Dick Moores "Robert the Robot" meets Donald and the boys when they visit their inventor cousin Marmaduke. From Donald Duck #28 March 1953.
- Scamp, son of Lady and the Tramp, returns to WDC&S with the all-new Lars Jensen's "Just Like Pop" in which a rascally dog named Pepper claims he can teach Scamp to be an adventurer like his father.
- Floyd Gottfredson's "The Picnic" is a short adventure that takes Mickey, Minnie, and the enormous dog Tiny to the deep woods for some deep trouble. From KFS 1/5/31 - 1/10/31.
- The book is rounded out by the conclusion of Don Rosa's "The Magnificent Seven Minus Four Caballeros," where Donald, José Carioca and Panchito are in search of a lost city and jewel mine in Brazil's Roncador Mountains.