World Famous Comics: Nintendo Video Games |
| 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 |
page 1 of 10
|Nintendo Video Games |
|1. Nintendo Switch - Neon Blue and Red Joy-Con|
March 03, 2017
- Nintendo Switch console, Nintendo Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), and Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip, HDMI cable, and Nintendo Switch AC adapter
|2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Nintendo Switch|
May 04, 2018
- Explore levels that twist, turn, and transform in unexpected ways, while the game's dynamic rotating camera helps you fully enjoy this game's diverse, vibrant islands.
- Master a range of special moves, including unique abilities like Diddy Kong's jet pack, Dixie Kong's spinning ponytail, and Cranky Kong's cane bounce.
- Overcome challenges, battle frosty foes and bosses, and reclaim the Kongs' stolen home.
- Seek out a wealth of collectibles that'll enable you to unlock additional content and stock up on useful items.
- Enjoy all the fun and challenge of the original game, plus an optional new mode that makes the game more accessible to younger and less-experienced players, as well as those looking for a more relaxed gaming experience.
- For the first time ever in the Donkey Kong CountryTM series, play as Funky Kong!
- Funky Kong has extra hearts and helpful abilities like double jump, hover, infinite rolls, infinite underwater corkscrews, and spike resistance.
- Share the adventure with a friend! During two-player co-op gameplay, each player can use a single Joy-ConTM controller, so no additional accessories are required.
|3. Nintendo Switch - Gray Joy-Con|
March 03, 2017
- Introducing Nintendo Switch! In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles.
|4. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - Nintendo Switch|
May 18, 2018
- Battle some of the fiercest Legend of Zelda enemies across Hyrule's famous locales
- Link and Zelda can wear costumes from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game
- My Fairy mode-now with detailed three-dimensional graphics-lets you befriend, customize, raise, and level up fairies you can take into battle
- Fight alongside a friend in two-player mode on one system
- Contains all downloadable content from prior versions of the game
- Play as fan-favorite characters like Ganondorf, Tetra, Skull Kid, and Ravio
- Change between characters and issue them commands on the fly during battle
- Compatible with the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo figures
|5. Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch|
|By: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEEY|
October 27, 2017
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
|6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch|
|By: Mario Kart 8 - Deluxe|
April 28, 2017
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
|7. Nintendo Labo - Variety Kit|
April 20, 2018
- The Variety Kit includes five different projects to Make, Play, and Discover: two Toy-Con RC Cars, a Toy-Con Fishing Rod, a Toy-Con House, a Toy-Con Motorbike, and a Toy-Con Piano!
- Bring each Toy-Con creation to life with the power of the Nintendo SwitchTM console and Joy-ConTM controllers
- Discover the fun of customizing Toy-Con creations with your own stickers, markers, paint, new parts, and other original crafting ideas.
- Experiment with a fun and powerful in-game visual tool in Toy-Con Garage, where you connect input, output, and middle nodes to create your own basic or elaborate ideas for Toy-Con creations!
- With the Variety Kit and the included Toy-Con Garage mode, you can invent new ways to play with your Toy-Con Fishing Rod, Motorbike, House, and Piano by using special input nodes or create your very own Toy-Con projects!
|8. Nintendo Joy-Con (L/R) - Neon Pink / Neon Green|
January 05, 2018
- Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as One game Controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip.
- They can also attach to the main Console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to Enjoy two-player action in supported games.
- Each Joy-Con has a Full set of Buttons and can act as a standalone Controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
|9. Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch|
July 21, 2017
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
|10. Mario Tennis Aces - Nintendo Switch|
June 22, 2018
- A new Mario tennis game is bringing a new level of skill and competition to the Nintendo Switch system.
- Mario steps onto the court in classy tennis garb for intense rallies against a variety of characters in full-blown tennis battles
- New wrinkles in tennis gameplay will challenge your ability to read an opponent's position and stroke to determine which Shot will give you the advantage.
- and this time the game adds the first story mode since the Mario tennis game on the game boy advance system,
- Offering a new flavor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.