|1. Gale Force 9 Dungeons & Dragons Spellbook Cards Xanathar's Guide to Everything Board Games|
November 10, 2017
- Spell name and important info is easy to find for quick reference.
- Descriptive/mechanical text is written in full wherever possible.
- Scaling spells have an additional section with details on how they improve.
- Card backs prominently display spell level for easy sorting.
- The spell cards are highly durable and are made to last. They have a coating that protects them and makes them safe to use with dry-erase markers.
|2. Bezier Games One Night Ultimate Alien Game|
June 14, 2017
- In One Night Ultimate Alien, your village has been invaded by extraterrestrial beings
- For 4 to 10 players, ages 8 & up
- Plays in 10 minutes
|3. Brotherwise Games Unearth Board Games|
September 01, 2017
- Five dice represent your team of delvers. Each turn, you roll and place one die on a ruin. Delver cards can enhance your efforts
- High rolls help you claim ruin cards. Choose your ruins wisely. Many may compete, but only one player can unearth each ruin
- Low rolls allow you to uncover stones. Combine stones to rebuild the wonders of a golden age
- The end of age card signals that time is running out. Claim the final ruins, total your points, and declare the winner
- Luck-based dice mechanic makes the game approachable to all players, while roll-modifying delver cards provides strategic depth
|4. Bezier Games Werewords|
|By: Bezier Games|
July 12, 2017
- For 4 to 10 players
- 10 minute playtime
- For ages 8 and up
|5. Portal Games Robinson Crusoe Adventures on the Cursed Island Board Game|
July 24, 2017
- Game of the Year edition of award winning bestseller
- Brand new stunning cover
- Art created by industry legend Vincent Dutrait
- 1 to 4 players, ages 14 and up
|6. Arcane Wonders Sheriff of Nottingham Merry Men Board Games|
September 20, 2017
- Sheriff of Nottingham: merry men is a collection of expansions for the hit game Sheriff of Nottingham! included in this expansion pack are
- The 6th player expansion, where the honorable Sheriff has hired two deputies to assist in the confiscation of illegal goods
- The black market, where demand for contraband is high, and so are the rewards for those Merchants willing to take a risk! as well as special orders, that Merchants can fulfill for added profits
- Laws. Passed down from Prince John, this expansion brings about changes to the game, adding variance to the goods that can be brought into Nottingham
- The merry men, outlaws of notoriety that wreak havoc if smuggled into Nottingham, for great reward (and risk) to Merchants choosing to provide them assistance!"
|7. USAopoly Munchkin Rick and Morty Game|
September 09, 2017
- For ages 17+
- 3-6 players
- 168 cards feature characters, items and locations from the Rick and morty universe
- 6 role cards, level Trackers and custom die
|8. Plan B Games Century Spice Road Board Games|
August 30, 2017
- Introducing century, a series of exciting and wonderfully addictive stand-alone, mixable games.
- Each title is set in different centuries, from the 15th - 17th, and depicts the trading systems and routes of these eras.
- Century: Spice Road is the first title in the Century series of games, and is designed by Emerson Matsu chi (Specter Ops designer).
- Discover the beauties of the spice trading road and its colorful markets with the amazing artwork by international renowned artist Fernanda Suárez.
- For ages 8 and up
|9. Asmodee Spot It! Shalom|
- Take the Spot It! Shalom tin for fun wherever you go
- Ages 7 and up
- 55 illustrated cards
|10. Dude Games Magic Maze Board Game|
September 20, 2017
- A cooperative game without the Alpha leader effect
- Simultaneous, real-time play. No waiting for your turn to come around
- 7 tutorial scenarios, 10 more difficult ones to challenge you
- For 1 to 8 players, ages 8 & up
- Plays in 15 minutes