|1. USAopoly Munchkin Rick and Morty Game|
September 09, 2017
- For ages 17+
- 3-6 players
- 168 cards feature characters, items and locations from the Rick and morty universe
- 6 role cards, level Trackers and custom die
|2. Cryptozoic Entertainment Rick and Morty Anatomy Park Game|
July 12, 2017
- Strategic tile-laying, theme park building game
- Bodily Reactions create all sort of havoc … and laughs
- Competitive game for 2-4 Players
- 30-45 minute playing time
- For ages 18 and up
|3. Alderac Entertainment Group Smash up Big in Japan Card Game|
|From: Publisher Services Inc (PSI), us toys, PSIQ7|
September 06, 2017
- Standalone, or combine with other smash up expansions for even crazier combos
- Kaiju! what? huge oversized cards? run! run for your lives!
- Magical girls! using spells and teamwork and weaponized cuteness they smash bases!
- Mega troopers! martial arts, colorful uniforms, and when the time is right they morph combine into a giant robot!
- Itty critters! find 'em, put 'em in cages, and teach 'em to fight. That's how you show your love for the Itty critters!
|4. Dude Games Magic Maze Board Game|
September 20, 2017
- A cooperative game without the Alpha leader effect.
- Simultaneous, real-time play. No waiting for your turn to come around.
- 7 tutorial scenarios, 10 more difficult ones to challenge you.
- For 1 to 8 players, ages 8 & up.
- Plays in 15 minutes.
|5. Stronghold Games Not Alone Board Game|
March 28, 2017
- 2 to 7 players, ages 10 and up
- Mechanics: bluffing, hand management, and a pinch of deck-building
- Plays in 30 to 45 minutes
|6. Brotherwise Games Unearth Board Games|
September 01, 2017
- Five dice represent your team of delvers. Each turn, you roll and place one die on a ruin. Delver cards can enhance your efforts
- High rolls help you claim ruin cards. Choose your ruins wisely. Many may compete, but only one player can unearth each ruin
- Low rolls allow you to uncover stones. Combine stones to rebuild the wonders of a golden age
- The end of age card signals that time is running out. Claim the final ruins, total your points, and declare the winner
- Luck-based dice mechanic makes the game approachable to all players, while roll-modifying delver cards provides strategic depth
|By: Bezier Games|
July 12, 2017
- For 4 to 10 players
- 10 minute playtime
- For ages 8 and up
|8. Arcane Wonders Sheriff of Nottingham Merry Men Board Games|
September 20, 2017
- Sheriff of Nottingham: merry men is a collection of expansions for the hit game Sheriff of Nottingham! included in this expansion pack are
- The 6th player expansion, where the honorable Sheriff has hired two deputies to assist in the confiscation of illegal goods
- The black market, where demand for contraband is high, and so are the rewards for those Merchants willing to take a risk! as well as special orders, that Merchants can fulfill for added profits
- Laws. Passed down from Prince John, this expansion brings about changes to the game, adding variance to the goods that can be brought into Nottingham
- The merry men, outlaws of notoriety that wreak havoc if smuggled into Nottingham, for great reward (and risk) to Merchants choosing to provide them assistance!"
|9. Red Raven Games Near and Far Board Games|
June 28, 2017
- 2 to 4 players
- 4 game modes: first adventure (for beginners), campaign (a series of 10 linked games), story (3 to 4 games following a character's fate), and arcade (skip the storybook and use random encounters)
- Play as one of 8 different characters, across 11 different maps
|10. Floodgate Games Sagrada Board Game|
May 17, 2017
- 1 to 4 players
- 30 minute playtime
- For ages 12 and up