World Famous Comics: Leapfrog Toys |
| 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 |
page 1 of 10
|Leapfrog Toys |
|1. LeapFrog LeapStart LeapStart Interactive Learning System, Green|
July 12, 2016
- Interactive learning system designed to get 2-7 year olds excited about counting, learning to read and problem solving through fun, replayable activities
- The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more
- Grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip
- Most replayable activities have two levels with more than 50 key skills per level covering a variety of preschool through first grade subjects so kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they're ready
- Includes 400+ activities across a library of more than 25 books (sold separately), which includes two Learn to Read book sets to help kids build tomorrow's skills today
|2. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Green|
April 28, 2010
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids.
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name.
- Leapfrog new, larger screen makes the pretend computer play even bigger, featuring 26 fun animal animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout, and a take-along handle. Ages 2+ years
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them.
- Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout!
|3. LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate|
|From: V Tech|
March 01, 2018
- This ultimate kid-tough tablet features a 7" shatter-safe screen, multi-touch capacitive screen and a built-in bumper for durability
- Includes $110 worth of learning games, apps and videos that kids can play right away
- Access to a library of content including award-winning apps and cartridges featuring kids' favorite characters
- Exclusive Just-for-Me learning technology built into many of the learning games adapts the curriculum to a more or less challenging level to keep kids engaged and motivated
- Includes a kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by learning experts.Ages 3-9 yrs
|4. LeapFrog LeapReader System Learn to Read 10 Book Bundle|
- The LeapReader system helps your child learn to read with confidence by sounding out letters and words in interactive stories and activities
- Includes: LeapReader system, built-in rechargeable battery, 10 Learn to Read books, and a downloadable digital content bundle
- Teaches long and short vowel sounds, sight words, word blending, spelling skills and more
- The LeapReader pen works with all LeapReader books and most Tag books. Additional books sold separately
- Recommended for children ages 4-8 years old
|5. LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System for Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten - My Pal Scout Online Special Edition|
- This Online Exclusive LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten is an interactive learning system that gets kids 2-4 years old excited about everything from counting to problem solving, with fun replayable activities that teach life and school skills
- Designed to help build key skills and challenge kids to get ready for their next step in learning. The magic behind LeapStart Scout is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page triggering engaging audios like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills in an new and exciting way
- Works with a library of 16 Activity Books (sold separately) from Level 1 to Level 4, which progress from Preschool to 1st Grade that seamlessly blend school key concepts and life skills with more than 400 learning activities-a funfest of touch-and-talk games, creative challenges, problem-solving puzzles, math mazes and more
- More than 30 replayable activities in each activity book are designed to be played again and again for endless discovery. Most activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they're ready
- Includes a kid-tough device with easy-hold stylus for little hands and 12-page Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten sampler book. Stereo speakers with 3.5mm headphone jack. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
|6. LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set|
August 01, 2014
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter's name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
|7. LeapFrog Mr. Pencil's Scribble & Write|
|From: V Tech|
March 01, 2018
- Explore six activities that introduce writing, drawing and spelling with the help of Mr. Pencil
- Write numbers, shapes, uppercase letters and lowercase letters step-by-step
- Use the stylus on the touch screen to trace each step while getting instant feedback from Mr. Pencil, or get creative and draw anything you want
- After correctly tracing a letter, number or shape, tap the screen to make it come alive with cute animations
- Practice early spelling by matching letters to their sounds or finding the missing letters to spell simple words
|8. LeapFrog Epic Academy Edition, Pink|
|From: V Tech|
- This android-based learning tablet includes exclusive full-access to LeapFrog Academy, the new learning subscription service from LeapFrog
- The tablet is packed with on-board learning content plus access to leapfrog's award-winning library including hundreds of games, apps, videos and music
- Parents control when to add more features such as web, Netflix and Android apps as the child is ready
- The tablet is kid-safe right out of the box
- The customizable home screen allows your child to create an environment, add stickers, animations and more, inspiring their creative play and self-expression
|9. LeapFrog Scribble and Write|
April 13, 2009
- Trace the lights to learn how to write!
- New writing accuracy feedback and easy-grip stylus
- Now teaches A-Z and 1-10, Ages 3+ years
- Product and packaging may vary
- The batteries are try me and hence needs to be changed, work well and long with Polaroid Batteries
|10. LeapFrog My Pal Violet|
June 23, 2009
- Personalize the pup with your child's name! Personalize this snuggly interactive puppy with a tablet, smart phone, or computer for learning fun with a true friend. Includes 3 AA batteries.
- Connect Violet to your smart phone, tablet or computer for easy personalization while she's still in the box. Teach Violet your child's name, and she will say it and spell it with your child.
- Explore more than 15 learning activities that you can personalize with your child's favorite animal, food and color. With 40+ songs available, sing, play and move along to upbeat melodies and learning songs, and get ready for sleep with gentle lullabies.
- Snuggle up with 5, 10 or 15 minutes of lullabies, set at your choice of volume levels. Children can learn colors, counting and first words, and explore feelings and emotions with a new best friend. Skills learned include counting, colors, feelings & emotions, and words & phrases.
- My Pal Violet introduces a variety of early learning concepts from numbers to routines and music. As a loyal learning buddy, Violet prompts kids to interact with her socially and encourages them to talk and sing along to build early language skills.
- Download your child's name and favorite things to this cuddly customizable puppy, Violet (Internet connection required)
- Listen to any of 5 pre-loaded lullaby tunes, 4 learning songs and 3 playful melodies or select music from an online list of 30 songs (Internet connection required)
- Press Violet's paws for lullabies, learning songs and activities with numbers, animals, food and more
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog