July 12, 2016
- Interactive learning system designed to get 2-7 year olds excited about counting, learning to read and problem solving through fun, replayable activities
- The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more
- Grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip
- Most replayable activities have two levels with more than 50 key skills per level covering a variety of preschool through first grade subjects so kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they're ready
- Includes 400+ activities across a library of more than 25 books (sold separately), which includes two Learn to Read book sets to help kids build tomorrow's skills today
|2. LeapFrog 2-in-1 LeapTop Touch|
|From: V Tech|
- 2-in-1 laptop features a screen that flips to convert from keyboard to tablet mode
- Laptop features a keyboard with letters A-Z and numbers 1-10, or swivel and transform it into a touch tablet
- Kids can pretend to be like mom and dad with role-play activities like emailing Scout
- Features five learning modes-abcss, numbers, games, music and messages
- Parents can customize the laptop to help their child spell their name
|3. LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Green|
April 28, 2010
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids.
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name.
- Leapfrog new, larger screen makes the pretend computer play even bigger, featuring 26 fun animal animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout, and a take-along handle. Ages 2+ years
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them.
- Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout!
|4. LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate|
|From: V Tech|
- This ultimate kid-tough tablet features a 7" shatter-safe screen, multi-touch capacitive screen and a built-in bumper for durability
- Includes $110 worth of learning games, apps and videos that kids can play right away
- Access to a library of content including award-winning apps and cartridges featuring kids' favorite characters
- Exclusive Just-for-Me learning technology built into many of the learning games adapts the curriculum to a more or less challenging level to keep kids engaged and motivated
- Includes a kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by learning experts.Ages 3-9 yrs
|5. LeapFrog LeapReader System Learn to Read 10 Book Bundle|
- The LeapReader system helps your child learn to read with confidence by sounding out letters and words in interactive stories and activities
- Includes: LeapReader system, built-in rechargeable battery, 10 Learn to Read books, and a downloadable digital content bundle
- Teaches long and short vowel sounds, sight words, word blending, spelling skills and more
- The LeapReader pen works with all LeapReader books and most Tag books. Additional books sold separately
- Recommended for children ages 4-8 years old
|6. LeapFrog LeapStart Preschool Activity Book: Alphabet Adventures and Music|
- Join Leap and friends on a jam-packed trip to the Letter Factory, learning letter sounds and grooving to the alphabet song
- Teaches 14 alphabet and music skills: uppercase and lowercase letters, letter sounds, exploring music and rhythms and more
- Includes 40+ replayable activities, 25+ reward stickers and a spinning dial that teaches vowel sounds
- Level 1: Preschool. Perfect for ages 2-4
- Works with all LeapStart systems. (Sold separately.)
|7. LeapFrog Mr. Pencil's Scribble & Write|
|From: V Tech|
- Explore six activities that introduce writing, drawing and spelling with the help of Mr. Pencil
- Write numbers, shapes, uppercase letters and lowercase letters step-by-step
- Use the stylus on the touch screen to trace each step while getting instant feedback from Mr. Pencil, or get creative and draw anything you want
- After correctly tracing a letter, number or shape, tap the screen to make it come alive with cute animations
- Practice early spelling by matching letters to their sounds or finding the missing letters to spell simple words
|8. LeapFrog Scribble and Write|
April 13, 2009
- Trace the lights to learn how to write!
- New writing accuracy feedback and easy-grip stylus
- Now teaches A-Z and 1-10, Ages 3+ years
- Product and packaging may vary
- The batteries are try me and hence needs to be changed, work well and long with Polaroid Batteries
|9. LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate, Pink|
|From: V Tech|
- Includes tons of preloaded content featuring core skills in mathematics, reading and science as well as music, puzzles, logic and creativity to prepare kids for preschool and beyond
- The tablet provides access to LeapFrog Academy, the new learning subscription service from LeapFrog
- Features exclusive just-for-me learning technology built into many of the learning games, assessing your child as they play and automatically adapting the curriculum
- Kid-safe right out of the box, with a kid-friendly web browser that provides access to pre-selected websites all approved by learning experts
- Features a built-in bumper, reinforced design and shatter-proof screen
|10. LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set|
August 01, 2014
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter's name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.