|1. Razor A5 Lux Scooter|
|From: Razor USA, LLC|
|2. Razor A3 Scooter Clear|
- Type : Kick/Folding--Conveniently folds and is lightweight. Also can be stored easily.
- Scooter Suspension: Front --Allows for smooth turns and absorbs the bumps in the road.
- Scooter Construction: Aircraft Grade Aluminum--Structure that is extremely lightweight and durable.
- Brake Type: Fender Friction Braking System--User is able to brake by applying pressure to the back fender.
- Wheel Size: 125 Millimeters
|3. Razor E100 Electric Scooter|
- Sleek electric scooter with ultra-quiet belt-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph; up to 40 minutes of use per charge
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
|4. Razor Jr. Lil' Kick Scooter|
- Three-wheeled scooter
- Extra-wide, slip-resistant deck
- Handlebar pad
- Extra-large wheels
- Weight limit: 45 lbs
|5. Razor E300 Electric Scooter|
|From: D&H Distributing Co.|
- Speeds up to 15 mph
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Super-sized deck and frame
- High torque, chain driven motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated rear brake
- Extra wide 10" pneumatic tires
|6. Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter|
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
|7. Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter|
- Type : Stand-On, 3-Wheel Scooter--Great for getting around quickly.
- Motor Type: None--
- Wheel Size: 98 Millimeters
- Maximum User Weight : 45 Pounds
|8. Razor Ripstik Caster Board, Red|
|From: Razor Imports|
- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters
- Designed for children 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds
|9. RipStik "G" Caster Board|