|1. Razor A Kick Scooter|
- Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck. Adjustable handlebars with foam grips. Urethane wheels.
- Rear fender brake. Patented folding mechanism for storage and transport. No assembly required.
- Age Range: 5 and up. Maximum User Weight: 143 lbs. Assembled Dimensions: L 26" x W 13.5" x H 34".
- Weight: 5 lbs.
|2. Razor A5 Lux Scooter|
|From: Razor USA, LLC|
|3. Razor Jr. Lil' Kick Scooter|
- Three-wheeled scooter
- Extra-wide, slip-resistant deck
- Handlebar pad
- Extra-large wheels
- Weight limit: 45 lbs
|4. Ripstik Caster Board|
- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters; Value Pack includes two extra wheels
- Designed for riders age 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds
|5. Razor RipStik G Caster Board|
- Caster Board Dimensions: 34in L x 9in W x 4.5in H / Weighs: 8 lbs.
- Spinning Aluminum G-Tube For Extreme Grinding Action
- Inclined Caster Trucks and Pivoting Deck Provide Snowboard-Like Carving Ability
- Unique Design Allows Acceleration and Turning Without Pushing
- Concave Deck for Increased Foot Control
|6. Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter|
- Type : Stand-On, 3-Wheel Scooter--Great for getting around quickly.
- Motor Type: None--
- Wheel Size: 98 Millimeters
- Maximum User Weight : 45 Pounds
|7. Razor E100 Electric Scooter|
- Sleek electric scooter with ultra-quiet belt-driven motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph; up to 40 minutes of use per charge
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty